Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,653 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That reminds me that I need to level my smurf...

I think it's like 10/0 or something absurd like that.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Got Plat last night (again. After fucking up promos this season :/)!

Don't know why I stopped playing Jayce. The fucker is broken to hell.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Solo queue rankings often don't mean much in normals. I use normal queue to spam champs that are mechanically relatively complex that I have no idea how to play (been playing a lot of TF mid in normals with some guys from MS).

My TF is hilariously bad.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
CLG vs EG

Posted Image
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I should start screen-shitting my better games and posting them on here.

I was having a really good game with lucian today (Raka got FB on kog at lvl 1, she and I were crushing the lane after that), but then we got drophacked.

Fucking drophack.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
It's when a player launches an attack against the server running the game, causing the game to crash. Neither team wins, and the match is effectively removed from existence, like it never happened.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Drophacking gets more/less popular based on Riot backend stuff that I don't really understand. There have been times where every other game I was in was getting drophacked.

It's a pretty infuriation experience. Right now it's once every 10-15 games, maybe a bit less frequent.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
How frequently it happens depends on how strong Riot's defense is at any given moment. I don't know how the details work, but there have been times where it's been super easy, so everyone was doing it.

Riot has also started banning people who drophacked, so that's cut the rate a fair bit. They somehow have ways to track which games get dropped, and use statistics to determine who's doing the dropping.

It's apparently pretty easy to do if you take the effort to go figure out how. It's a huge dick move for obvious reasons, though.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Build brutalizer on Jayce.

It has every stat he wants for super cheap.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Jun 7 2014, 11:26 AM
So I played jungle in a ranked game (while duoing with Elena) for the first time in ages

Edit: 30. Fucking. LP.
This is really common after jumping up a league because of how they set the MMR barriers (you often end up going on a pretty big win streak to jump a league, and going on a win streak in turn causes you to gain more LP/win because the system is trying to normalize your position more quickly)
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
If you win like 5 straight to promote, you'll probably skip silver IV
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Why did their Rengar build tank?
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The fact that you had 1 death with no defensive items is impressive (both on you and the team for protecting you).
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You forgot to upgrade trinket, though.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Im so sad that Philostone got removed b/c it was so good for GP. I want to start trying tear on him, but I don't think he can afford stagnating his laning power b/c of how under tuned he is :/
The Living:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply