Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,667 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I caved in as well and decided to buy myself a few mystery skins, as late as possible, as per usual. Results were, in my opinion, worth: Scarlet Hammer Poppy, Bloodstone Taric and Surfer Singed (The one skin I was really hoping for as well).
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hmm, for the association thing, I think I'd associate myself with Varus, Tristana and Singed. Tristana because, even though I don't play her that much, I feel like I've played as her a bunch with you guys (albeit mostly in hide-and-seek).

Also, Cassio is so much more fun than I thought she would be. First game as her on a different account, went 6/1/7
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Played jungle for the second time the other day, as Nasus, and was greeted by getting invaded and slaughtered, then constantly having to watch mid because they had three people there at all times. We won because they only got a single tower and kept trying to kill Jinx and Tristana who were kinda useless rather than Kassadin, who was not.

Yeah, it was a weird game.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kinda old but meh. My only regret is not changing my icon to the Poro one before the game.
Spoiler: click to toggle
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Jan 24 2014, 04:43 AM
Note to self: if queued with incompetents/trolls in ranked, do not immediately requeue after the game ends.

0-2 in placements at the moment, thanks Support Pantheon!

Also, the whole team raged all game.
Man, I swear ranked games just make people so incredibly stupid. Like, I had a Vi last game who seemed to think my cooldowns were about a second long, and wondering why I wasn't using Dazzle on everyone all the time. And then diving into 4v1s with literally no health items. Luckily we had a competent Renekton and Lucian so we still won, but STILL.

Also, playing an ARAM the other day, our Jax and Riven DCed. Then this happened.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So after somehow winning 8 out of 10 of my placement matches and somehow being placed in Silver III, I've subsequently lost every single one of my actual ranked games since. soloqueue.tm (see also: Pippin is bad at League.tm)
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Apparently the way to win ARAM is through two supports and a Poppy

V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Feb 14 2014, 06:57 PM
That Teemo though o_O
That'd be my friend Dan. :3
He's, uh, pretty good, especially in midlane, and 'specially with Swain and Lissandra.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Recently my friend went on a spree of mystery gifting skins to people he knows on League. This has resulted in me getting, amongst others, Haunted Zyra and Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao. Which, y'know, I thought was pretty good.

And then my other friend gets Pulsefire Ezreal from a mystery gift. Well, okay.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I've recently had a few games which went, well, pretty amazingly, if I say so myself.

Example the first

Example the second

On a completely unrelated subject, I now see why Wukong jungle is a thing. One of the most fun jungling experiences I've had for a while.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why the hell do I have three Poppy skins.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So it turns out that Darius/Singed top lane is really, really stupid fun on URF mode. You just Fling/Apprehend people into your turret and it's great. Falls of kinda hard later on, though, but fun in the laning phase at least!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If only all my ranked games went this well.

V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks to the magic of mystery gifts, I am now the proud owner of Shamrock Malphite and Riot K9 Nasus.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why can't I play Zyra this well in ranked games :c

I dunno what happened this game, cos bot lane went pretty poorly and then all of a sudden I could 1v1 the Viktor.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply