Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,645 Views)
Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cause the old one's chewed up at the end.

Also known as

Current topic of discussion is I drew a picture of Garen vs Rengar. Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Does Vlad's ult still amp Ignite damage? I know it used to, along with Swain's dot and Poppy's ult. I think Poppy's still does, but not sure about the others.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If only Sad Robot Amumu still had a global laugh.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
New summoner icons are fugly.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Don't forget Koreaplank, where you get Wit's End, Sunfire, and Shiv plus your passive to abuse flat magic damage and become a midgame behemoth. Or Mageplank, where you melt people across the map with your ult and become unkillable with 500 hp oranges.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay Riven's getting nerfed so I can play her again
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bonus qualifier for the Lemondogs' spot in EULCS because... things... happened.

Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Awwww yea

Spoiler: click to toggle
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My first two losses in placements were due to the same rager. He called mid and wasn't very happy that the mid from his previous game, who apparently fed, locked it first and went bot with me. His Sivir was extremely underwhelming and he predictably flamed mid, who predictably fed. The next game he locked Nidalee against Syndra and proceeded to have zero impact whatsoever.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I almost got a second one but Eve stole the last kill right before the enemy surrendered.

Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I maybe be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, this just happened.

BG 1v5

MF's teammates went AFK at spawn after about one minute of Quinn not showing up. 4 reports, 1 honor.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There's also a rotation of free champions, 10 per week, that you can play without buying. I strongly suggest getting in a game or two of each one every week, especially if it's one of the champions that's free less often.
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ultra Rapid Fire, AKA "Didn't they already do this with Yasuo?"
VeeFive

V4

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I was playing some URF and this happened.

Spoiler: click to toggle

The kicker is that I was 1v2 bot against Vayne and Ezreal. I feel like it shouldn't be exceptionally hard to not die repeatedly to Nami when you're 2v1 against her, but I was legendary by about 10 minutes in. Heimerdinger ragequit after giving it a couple goes himself.
VeeFive

V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply