Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LoL Thread, PRESEASON edition: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Topic Started: Nov 29 2013, 08:15 PM (12,649 Views)
Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
*hugs her fnatic close*
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MK Kilmarnock
Jul 6 2015, 10:33 AM
No, C9 are still my darlings. My heart cannot abandon them, even if they fucking suck now.

TSM, Team Liquid and Dig are our best shots in the world scene right now and the fact that Dig is in this statement terrifies me.
I'd rank Gravity waaaay higher than Dignitas, in terms of getting into worlds and general ability, especially given Dig's pitiful performance during Spring, as well as how they absolutely dismantled TSM last night.

Not that it matters given Fnatic ft. H2K could prolly wipe the floor with any of the NA teams right now but
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The way things currently look, I'd even say that Gravity has the best shot out of any NA team. Their draft vs TSM was the most brilliant pick phase I've ever seen. That game was pretty much just Cop destroying Locodoco ft. 10 other guys. NA needs to be able to adapt vs international teams, and Cop in a suit is the best weapon we have.

TSM has the all-star mid/top and support, but their ADC problems are hurting them and Santorin's straight mediocre. They've also really suffered because until now no teams have forced them to show any creativity at all in order to win. Camp Bjergsen, ignore Dyrus, win their region. Then MSI rolled around and they realized they have to not completely hang Dyrus out to dry, and now the other LCS teams have figured out that maybe if they just countergank/support their own mid then TSM's pressure gets completely negated. As long as they remain completely one-dimensional they will continue to fail hard in international play.

Liquid looks ok, but they still make some pretty baffling moves on the regular. They really need consistent team play to back up their individual talent, basically. I really thought Piglet/Xpecial would be a world-class threat, which still might happen, but they've been awfully slow to build up to it.

Dig is just Dig. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it to worlds, though of course the most likely outcome is for them to get 5th place in the fight for 4 spots. Just like always they've had their moments of brilliance between a bunch of really shaky wins and embarrassing losses. I feel like everyone on the team is just way too inconsistent.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I obviously wasn't watching this week to see Gravity's performance.

We'll see.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Making Kayla proud here
Edited by Espi, Jul 7 2015, 06:28 PM.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I should probably play Annie again one of these days. She was like my... second? My second mage.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MFW I'm Fnatic

Posted Image
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What do you have to do to get an S+? (Featuring a very polite and well-mannered Diamond player venting his frustration in a constructive fashion)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So a funny thing happened when we queued as three for TT bots
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Back to back ranked 5s pentakills :3

Sivir: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1954341716/39747558?tab=overview

And then Jinx:http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1954347943/39747558?tab=overview
VeeFive

V4

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
then we get promoted to silver 3 without promos, and then snekdoge hit rank 5 jinx/janna simultaneously.

We are yet to actually play promos on this team.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've learned that, when in doubt, just spam a good 1v1 duelist with no hard counters.

Apparently you'll do just fine.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wherein I've learned never to start a ranked game when the air conditioner is running, because it's a poorly designed piece of shit.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ready for a blast from the past?

Yeah, I actually remember this game because three members of our team left, and Tryndamere and I just went 'well, let's make the most of it'. We got a few kills still, but most of our deaths came from the end of the game. At least, most of mine did.
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Sep 25 2015, 02:08 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...that's Tryndamere? From the icon, I thought that was Soraka.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply