Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Video Game Discussion Thread; Speedrunning into walls since 2014
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 08:04 PM (14,934 Views)
ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Recently got Max Payne 3 and GTAV in a bundle during the steam sale. Holy shit mp3's soundtrack is amazing. It still has full servers too, however only on large team deathmatch, but in every game that's the only mode people play anyways. GTAV looks amazing on PC, like I was expecting it to look like ps4 or xbone, nah man it's in a league of it's own, youtube vids don't do it justice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Got my friend mgsv, got myself state of decay, and another friend gifted us all life is feudal. State of decay is literally the closest thing you can get to an actual walking dead game( next to the telltale series, though they're more interactive movies than games) and life is feudal is the closest thing you can get to an actual game of thrones game( next to the telltale series, as mentioned earlier.) Me and my buds gonna be the next house Bolton!

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
It's a new experience replaying mgsv as your avatar. Seeing Mike Tyson rocket punch russians is a sight to behold. Seeing Mike Tyson talk in a voice deeper than his normal mickey mouse voice is also a sight to behold.

ToxieTheToxicAvenger
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]

The only real gripe I have is having to play harder versions of already hard missions because Konami forced the game out too early and removed the third act.hopefully they don't make us pay for it whenever it's released (or if it's even released)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply