Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Video Game Discussion Thread; Speedrunning into walls since 2014
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 08:04 PM (14,337 Views)
Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seth Crimson
Dec 28 2015, 05:59 PM
Bought Bravely Default today, can't wait to try. What are you guys's thoughts on it?
Fave rpg for a long time, it's really good but the second half may get repetitive if you only do the story missions
Edit I have no concept of time
Edited by Fran, Apr 19 2016, 08:03 AM.
me by naft
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aura of Misfortune
Apr 22 2016, 12:08 PM
Has anyone else ever been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, training up your Pokemon for the first gym... when all of a sudden a Taillow with Brave Bird shows up out of nowhere?
uh isnt the pokenav thing's fault?
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
CrossbowPig
Jun 28 2016, 05:12 PM
Pippin
Nov 25 2013, 08:17 PM
I've just bought Phoenix Wight: Dual Destinies, which means I now have that, Pokemon X, Pokemon Black 2, 999, Virtue's Last Reward, Fire Emblem: Awakening and the Metroid Prime Trilogy still to finish.
Out of all of those, I can highly recommend you finish 999! It's a very fun ride from start to finish, and you grow very attached to all of the different characters.

Metroid Prime Trilogy is also a fun one! Of the three, I've beaten the first, gotten only sort of into the second and made it a good deal through the third, and all of them have something very different and very fun to offer in their own right.

There's also Fire Emblem: Awakening, another of my favorites on the 3DS. So many games, so little time...
dude, i dont want to sound rude or anything, but you did the same thing as me and quote a post from a long time.

and hi, welcome to sotf btw.
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
rotmg was never great.png
me by naft

Fran
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I got three endings in 999 and all of them ended with me having fun with sharp blades.
me by naft

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply