Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Video Game Discussion Thread; Speedrunning into walls since 2014
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 08:04 PM (14,356 Views)
trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
did you know there's like, four popular mods that add dicks to Fallout New Vegas? but none of them add physics. i'm so disappointed. i wanna play Mount Your Friends in fallout
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
Posted Image

hatred.jpg

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
Posted Image

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
havin a great time in revelations 2
Edited by trash, May 17 2015, 03:58 PM.

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
just like revelations 2

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
clix 4 satan

@elena: install long war you goddamn weenie

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
iwata passed away over the weekend, kojima productions was confirmed disbanded, and tale of tales retired. videogames are dead. somebody lock this thread

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
DD is a shitty roguelike b/c it's a stellar management sim. the super key part is learning what items/skills/etc neutralize bad RNG. the game is really into punishing unpreparedness but there's very little you can't prevent

haven't tried the new patch/class yet but it was already getting really tight last i played

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
do you mean surprise attacks or ambushes? both can be prevented by camp skills. if you're still on short dungeons, surprise attacks can be mitigated by keeping the torch above 75% and investing in mobility attacks so you're not wasting turns while repositioning. highwayman's point blank shot is great for pushing him back while usually one-shotting frontline trash, and hellion/jester/crusader/graverobber all have solid attacks that move them forward off the top of my head. you may have to waste your healer's first turn, but if you're using a vestal in the back she's not gonna be useful for much right then anyway

as far as ambushes go in longer dungeons, just use something like the highwayman's alarm skill + you're set

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
this game looks like someone slapped the windows 98 gui on a history textbook. how do yall handle that

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
the moogles in final fantasy type-0 use ze/hir as their pronouns. i love this bullshit anime hell-school

trash
Member Avatar
shhhhh
[ * ]
MurderWeasel
May 11 2016, 12:51 AM
Putting this here for slightly better visibility (as I buried the main post in Fun and Games so it's not visible to guests):

I have a bunch of Steam keys up for grabs for the community, if anyone's interested in that sort of thing. See linked thread for details and such.
shame on all of you for not immediately grabbing The Journey Down

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply