Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Video Game Discussion Thread; Speedrunning into walls since 2014
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 08:04 PM (14,313 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aura Master Fox
Nov 25 2013, 09:24 PM
I am running about 5 different games of Fallout: New Vegas at the same time, all with different characters and skillsets. Despite that, none of them have made it to New Vegas itself yet.
Doing it right.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NotAFlyingToy
Nov 27 2013, 09:30 AM
I apparently bought Rogue Legacy sometime in the past few months or so. I started playing it today.

Game's really fun!
I've been looking at getting that since I really like games that do the whole randomised levels and permadeath thing.

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah you're right about the scaling Rattle, from what I've seen the bosses don't actually scale properly they just get more health.

In other news I finally got my laptop to run games off my Nvidia graphics card since I thought it had been doing it for a year when it hadn't been.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kalopsia
Nov 28 2013, 09:00 AM
Deamon
Nov 28 2013, 08:11 AM
In other news I finally got my laptop to run games off my Nvidia graphics card since I thought it had been doing it for a year when it hadn't been.
WORST PART OF PC GAMING
But everything looks so pretty now.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What game was this?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I once had an ironman game where I had no one on my memorial wall...then the Crysallids appeared.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Good news it's not like Jurassic Park and it's on par with or better then Walking Dead (Ahhhh heresy.)

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Outlast is also a good shout.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mimi
Dec 5 2013, 01:29 AM
You guys and your silly modern games.

I, on the other hand, have found out how to emulate PS2 games and the world is now my oyster. I'm never sleeping again.
All the fun you shall have.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kalopsia
Dec 24 2013, 08:10 PM
Namira
Dec 24 2013, 07:09 PM
Azazel is lord king of boss bullshit.
oh you sweet summer child. you know nothing of Igniz.
Posted Image

KOF has a history of this shit.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
More or less than Origin?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Does this quench your thirst for jiggling dongs?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Steam has trained you well.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Changed the topic title because it was annoying me.

To post some content:

ALL ABOARD THE PERSONA 5 HYPE TRAIN!

V5
Unknowns

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply