Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
General Video Game Discussion Thread; Speedrunning into walls since 2014
Topic Started: Nov 25 2013, 08:04 PM (14,898 Views)
dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
backslash
Nov 27 2013, 09:19 PM
Just bought Rune Factory 4 so I can get all my gaming urges out during break. Marry ALL the villagers.

Really though, I think it's a pretty good addition to the series. The world map is bigger and the relationship system is a bit more complex, and the plot is solid. Recommended if you're a fan of the series, though you might want to start with one of the earlier games if you just want to get your feet wet, since they're a bit simpler.
Bought this game a couple days ago and have barely been able to put it down. Rune Factory 3 was one of my favorite DS games, and this managed to improve on it in pretty much every way possible, so I've been having a blast.

Made it to the start of the second arc, but since my woolie isn't producing medium fur yet, I can't do the new equipment since my weapon is out of date.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Man, I really want to like Life is Strange, and it has a lot going for it (chill tunes, cool time travel shit, actual exploration segments that let you chill and examine your surroundings at your own pace) but every time I start getting really into it so far I've been instantly jarred back out by "trendy teen dialogue" that sounds like it was written by a 40-year-old french dude. Like, "Sad face?" "Are you cereal?" How does that even sound like a legitimate thing someone would unironically say?

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Un-Persona
Jun 23 2015, 09:41 PM
Wish it was more than one unit per route, but hey, progress is progress, especially for a mainstream Japanese company.

ike/soren otp

Posted Image

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
PSA: Don't play Telltale's Game of Thrones series. Please. It starts out pretty good but goes completely to shit.

Play Tales from the Borderlands instead, so you can go on a roadtrip with Handsome Jack.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply