Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (20,576 Views)
Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This really does sound interesting and fun. Okay, this is what I got for my two:

B030: Chance Burton (V1), Blake Ross (V2), Trey Leyton (V3), Quincy Jones (V4) Luca Johanssen (V5)

G014: Marie Zaid (V1), Tori Johnson (V2), Meredith 'Mary' McKay (V3) (NO!), Yelizaveta 'Bounce' Volkova (V4), Megan Emerson (V5)
Their Time Is gone

Spoiler: click to toggle

V7

In The Future
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That moment when you watch a film years later and then you realize how bad it is.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You're not wrong there :(
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

Primrosette
Member Avatar
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I just had a look on Alessio's profile and I like how he has two enemies named Jonathan Gulley.
Their Time Is gone

V7

In The Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply