Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (21,063 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What characters/threads are you currently liking so far in V6? Reasons why would be cool as well.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Hi! I have a blog! Please check it out and follow and stuff!

Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RemoteControl
Jul 9 2015, 12:51 PM
Hansel/Travis/Tyler three-way.
kinky

In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since its been a couple of months since pregame started/I asked this question, I figure that I may as well do this again. Name a couple of characters (and/or threads!) who you've been liking so far. I'll do some later when I'm at home.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
pregame loves posts and it wants some more
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RemoteControl
Dec 12 2015, 04:59 AM
Pina Bucket=Pin a bucket?
Pee in a bucket
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So I kinda need to know this for a past thread I'm writing, what time of the year was V4 in?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
retool his personality into a charming everyman hero who fights crime on the streets of cochise
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Although in all seriousness Slam I'm actually having the same problem with Alvaro since he's easily the hardest of my characters to write and I haven't been able to post with him much the past few months. Only thing I can really recommend is to just join an open thread and try to go for it.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For me, its basically "cover what you think you need to cover" and try to not make it like, 7000 words or anything like that. All the profiles I've written so far have edged around 1500-2000 words, I think.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Jan 12 2016, 09:38 PM
I mean, there's weirder stuff hidden in the depths of ye olde AU/Other RPing forums.
I'm so sad that this didn't end up starting.

Also, may as well ask this question one last time before final regs go up. What are some cool threads/characters who you've seen this version? How good do you think V6 is going to be?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, I'm not sure what to think about this either. Why are they making a sequel? They'll ruin the perfect ending the first one had!
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
zetaboards can't handle lily and alvaro's love
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Burned Handler
Apr 17 2016, 03:53 PM
Grim Wolf
Apr 17 2016, 11:58 AM
@TBH, you wanna just start lighting everything on fire?
I don't want to start a flame in your heart, I just want to set the world on fire.
Hey hey hey hey, heartburn is a very serious condition and I'm offended it doesn't get the treatment it deserves.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
throw him into a danger zone irl
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

Yugikun
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright:

B003: Alan Shinwrath (V1), Satoru Kamui (V2), PAUL SMITH, SEX GOD (V3), Aaron Hugues (V4), Matt Vartoogian (V5)

B013: Sydney Morvran (V1), Andrew Ponikarovsky (V2), James Brown (V3), Morgan Leftowitz (V4), Jack McDonald (V5)

G030: Jayne Brown (V1), Stephanie Crew (V2), Melissa Diaz (V3), Jessica Pentangeli (V4), Sara Corlett (V5)

So survivalists/late game players for Jeremy, possibly well written but ultimately probably irrelevant girls for Jasmine and idk what for Alvaro. I guess that's good?
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply