Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (20,561 Views)
Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I think they would show Jenna killing Jack, because it fits the betrayal theme.

Same with Summer and Mara.
V6

V7

I do let's plays on my youtube channel here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel

Actually, an interesting artifact of the tape delay is that a rescue now would be a lot riskier for STAR/whoever, in that they'd be going in blind (barring some sort of mole situation again). This would probably preclude a similar blacklist from being enacted under most circumstances, which is a nice little side effect from the terrorists' point of view.

Couldn't they just get one of the kids to tell them who's been on the announcments a lot like Hansel, KK, Travis etc?
V6

V7

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I've been thinking of starting a project of reviewing every single SOTF character and putting up reviews on the wiki's. Thoughts?
V6

V7

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
KamiKaze
Jan 14 2016, 10:10 AM
If you want my thoughts?

Personally, I'm not a super-huge fan of unsolicited reviews, in all honesty. What I mean by that is, while I'm perfectly fine with having my kids' profiles critiqued by a staffer or someone telling me what they think of a character after I ask them, I find things like people leaving comments on their wiki pages or getting them for read-a-thons slightly awkward for me. I'm fine with criticism, but, contrary to popular belief, I'm actually a pretty shy person. It's more obvious in real life, but it's harder to notice online. I guess that when I'm getting an unexpected or unasked for review I tend to tense up a bit for that reason. It's a large part of the reason why I've requested that my characters cannot be rolled for read-a-thon these days. That said, though, I'm totes fine with other people getting things like that. Heck, I've left stuff on wiki pages before! And Toben's v4 commenting spree was fun to read, of course.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you may have to skip over my kids, but otherwise I approve. ^_^;
I understand and if others have the same concerns, then send me a PM and I'll not write anything about their characters. This is just a small project I'm doing now to read early versions with a critical eye without read-a-thon restrictions and to have som fun.

And suggestions are good too for characters you want me to review in particular.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I'll keep that in mind since I started sending those reviews in. It mostly just to send either feedback to the user on what I enjoyed and didn't or wether or not I recommend this character to newbies in case the handler is no longer around here (That and I loved doing reviews during the read-a-thons).

"EDIT"
By the way, do we put up bulletpoint reviews or just set them in there without em?

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Yes.

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
How do you guys feel about character dissonance? For example how a person looks at themselves versus how others do?

Inge
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
It's really good I think. People have been bringing their A+ game to this and it really shows. And I agree with Ciel on that front as well, truthfully, I can't think of a nicer bunch to Rp with!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply