Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (21,104 Views)
VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
MurderWeasel
Mar 12 2014, 08:24 PM
While we're on this:

I hate that there's no space before the "Deceased" tag in the profile headers. Hate it. Would anyone be bummed if we added a space for V6?
I would not be bummed. It bothers me excessively too, Toben, glad I'm not the only one.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espi
Nov 5 2015, 07:52 PM
Also, different question: weapons are obviously a big part of SOTF, plus suggestions are up now. How much impact do you think an assigned weapon has on a character's arc?
Speaking as someone who's character's assigned weapon had a huge impact on her arc... it can have a huge impact.

Maddie not getting a real weapon motivated her to drug Nina using the weapon she did get in order to steal her weapon, which was basically her entire start of darkness because it established that she was willing to do really messed up stuff just because she was scared and didn't want to die.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That gif is delightful and I now have it saved.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Burned Handler
Oct 4 2016, 07:38 PM
Namira
Oct 4 2016, 07:15 PM
WHY DID WE EVEN NAME AN AREA 'STAFF LOUNGE'
Posted Image
Appropriate response.
Turtle's Signature

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
dmboogie
Mar 1 2017, 01:06 PM
it's good
yah
Turtle's Signature

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply