Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (20,509 Views)
Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Danger Zoooneee
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd hope I've improved, I've done enough writing in the interim XD

To add some actual content it's too early to have any standouts this early I reckon, but you can totally have people your interested in.

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Surely you should read them yourself to get your own opinion though?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RemoteControl
Jan 14 2016, 10:28 AM
Deamon
Jan 14 2016, 10:04 AM
Surely you should read them yourself to get your own opinion though?
'quickly' read v4 characters?

Edit: Also, my opinion's not always Toben's opinion, obviously. But it helps me orientating. Imagine if there was not a comment of each character in v4. The wiki would be pretty empty and you would have no clue or directions.
Never said anything about it being quick.

Like reading a couple of posts or a thread should be able to give you an idea of whether you want to read someone or not. Going solely off someone else's opinion isn't the best thing to do when the material can be as differing in style and theme as a version can be.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why is there a Rays On Pinion ll? That's weird and I don't know how to feel about it.

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Spoiler: click to toggle

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Plost twist?

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There we go XD

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kill him

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha suck it nerds!

V5
Unknowns

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think it's always a good sign when every single character rolled makes you feel disappointed that they're dying and the last few rolls in V6 have definitely had that every time.

V5
Unknowns

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply