Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (21,107 Views)
Ruggahissy
Member Avatar
i'm not upset
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Popping in quickly since I'm a worst staffer and also at work, but my first character ever had a fear of people touching her, which was based on my own fear because it was a self-insert.

It did come up every single time someone attempted to or happened to touch her and in pregame she had a panic attack being locked in a room with two people making out.

I guess it wasn't hard because I just wrote how I would actually react to the situations or feel. (I'm better now, but I'm still not a fan of being touched and I scream if people touch me without warning). I don't feel like I've seen that many weird allergy profiles, but I haven't looked very well.
things
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply