Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New General SOTF Discussion Thread; Yep
Topic Started: Nov 20 2013, 11:42 AM (21,125 Views)
Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Character A pulls out a gun while Character B is turned away and shoots them. -- Done it

A gun jamming, period. -- Done it

Character A shooting Character B in the kneecap, not even necessarily killing them. -- Had it done to my character (shot in the abdomen though)

The kickback of a gun somehow interfering with an otherwise incredibly easy shot. -- Part of a thread where it happened.

A character accidentally shooting themselves. -- Didn't shoot themselves but caused the gun to go off and almost did.

Character A, all talk, threatens to shoot Character B but ends up accidentally doing it anyway. -- Ricky and I did this with Craig and Nik in V4

A gun getting kicked out of reach during a fight. -- Done it

A gun getting kicked out of reach during a fight, leading to a third character picking it up and using it. -- Happened a bunch in V2 and V3 brosef

Running out of bullets. - Check

I've done most of those. I edited out the ones I haven't done or been a part of. Anyone who wants to try those happening, give me a shout eh.
Is in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phrasing!
Is in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply