Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New V5 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 01:58 AM (7,419 Views)
VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The next 3-5 days are going to be especially low-activity for me, with a priority on finishing the post I owe in the Amusement Park. The majority of my free time has consisted of staying up into the wee hours of the morning (I stayed up until the sun was rising to finish a post twice, just this week.), and I'm really feeling the effects of this massive sleep deprivation.

To top it off, I'm also dealing with a few medical conditions (mainly neurological) that have been seriously aggravated by this and other factors. I may need to upgrade to a full Away at some point, if things don't get better.

Oh, and my wrist is slightly less broken now - roughly two weeks till I can remove the cast.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fiori
Member Avatar
The Fiorious One
[ *  *  *  * ]
Probably should have posted here ages ago, but because of this major film project I'm working on for university I won't have much time to post until about... Well, near the end of February, possibly longer. I'll try to be more prompt than I have been for the past month, but now that I'm about to make a start on the filming itself this weekend I felt that I definitely needed to post here.
V5 Characters

Brian Zhdanovich - Homestead
Ruby Forrester - Shopping Mall
Jenna Rhodes - Hotel

Deceased V4 Characters
Offline Profile Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I just got two BSODs and multiple error messages.

So... if I suddenly vanish that's why.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4
Offline Profile Goto Top

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Giving fair warning that I've got a ludicrous amount of things due in these next two weeks. Hopefully though after this I'll be pretty much in the clear for the rest of the semester.
Turtle's Signature
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
personification of adhd
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to have severely restricted access to the internet until next Wednesday.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am about to smash my router with a cinderblock and thus may have dramatically reduced activity over the next few days

realtalk: my router is dicks. may be slow to reply.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's going to take me some time to adjust to my new school/work schedule, so my activity may be slower than usual for the next couple weeks while I sort things out.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I need to write about 13,000 words for next week and critique twice that much, and that's just from my first class. My courses are front-loaded, so after this week it won't be so bad, but don't expect a lot this week.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder drawn by Ryuki
Offline Profile Goto Top

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
I am going to my mother's for the weekend, so whilst this practically ensures not sleeping, I'm popping in this proviso in case a miracle occurs. I expect to be low to no activity from Friday 24th until Sunday 26th January. Mostly for Mafia.
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm moving again, so I need to ship my computer in advance (it's a desktop). Thus, coupled with the traveling and settling in, it'll be a bit before I'm able to be on as often. I do have a kindle and my dad's laptop so I should be able to keep up with posting, but I might not be as active in chat, etc.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm usually busy on Friday-Sunday but this weekend in particular, I'm extra busy. This is mostly for Rugga's mafia game, but I also owe a post in a thread (that post will be my priority when I have time before bed), and also with Mini Sotf Staff duties which I'll be slow with as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just as an update, my activity should hopefully be improving over the next couple of days. I'm finally getting my cast off, and though I'm still dealing with the medical fun, I should hopefully be able to improve from unbelievably horrible to just moderately bad, depending on how life goes.

My apologies to those I've held back, and thanks for being so freaking patient through this.
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
I shall be away from Sunday 9th - Tuesday 11th February visiting friends up north, so my activity will be reduced significantly. Mostly for Mafia, so people don't think I've dropped off the face of the earth!
[No claims on the avatar image]
v6 Relationship Thread Here!
v6
v5
You are all crazy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
I'm not gonna be able to post much until Wednesday afternoon, and until February 23, I'll be real busy due to projects and another quiz bee.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Internet has started acting super weird, so this is just here in case I'm not able to find a fix.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic