Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New V5 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 01:58 AM (7,048 Views)
Yugikun
Member Avatar
maybe if you're lucky the random avatar will sync up to the character you're reading right now
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
School's starting to go into overdrive so expect posts on my end to be slow for the next two weeks or so.
In a V7 near you!
Coming to a V7 near you!
The Past

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm moving into my dorm tomorrow and starting classes on Monday, so there'll be less activity from me while I settle in and also because homework and classes.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

frogue
Member Avatar
just a picture of a cloud
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Moving out west. Activity expected to be lessened for a week or so
Links

Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Visiting family in another state from the 30th through the 10th. I will have Lappy with me, but don't count on any blitzposting sprees.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

backslash
Member Avatar
And I am still hungry.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
School starting, you guys know the drill.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Characters

Others
Online Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
My dorm's WiFi is down, and I'm only able to go online on my phone, so I'll be less able to post during weekdays. :/ I can go online in campus, but I only have a few short breaks so yeaj
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

D/N
Member Avatar
Guy Maddin's favorite A.D.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So this is sort of a semi-away thing. Basically, Sep. 8-18 is the wonderfullest, godawful craziest time of year for me, it's the Toronto International Film Festival, which I do seasonal work for. It's very probable that I'll be able to quickly dash in some super quick shortpost for Kaitlyn during this time, HOWEVER, I don't want to guarantee that, so I just want anyone to be aware of that.

With that said, while I'm away Kaitlyn will be travelling with zetsu's Alan Banks, and I've given zetsu express permission to do some minor GMing along the lines of "Kaitlyn was there to" in his posts to help move things along.
v6!
G058: Kaitlyn Greene aka Katy Buried - Horse Tranquilizer and Syringe
She Knew She'd Found Freedom - Questions - Fools - Barons - Opportunities - Sideshows - Dawns - Gulches

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - Replica Freddy Glove - DECEASED
From Sea to Sky -Smoke--Sun--Tiki--Nine--Repeat--Talk--Now--Drift--Hunger--Valley--Fall--Rust--Paper--Heart--Sky-
B023: Jesse Jennings - Riz Action Figure - DECEASED
From Vision to Glory -Vision--Summon--Time--Plan--Length--Sleep--Cause-

v4!
B006: Ricky Fortino - Trowel - DECEASED
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - Remington 870 - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - VASE D: - DECEASED
G077: Andrea Raymer - Gunpowder - ?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Computer's ability to charge just got broke as shit. May be down for a bit. Will post as I am able.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, just so you know, I have things to take care of this week. Math things. I'll still lurk the forums and Skype a bit, but it might take longer to post.
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
I should've posted this a while before, but basically, internet's back up in my dorm, so no need for the reduced activity notice.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtography
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
On a trip from the afternoon of tomorrow (the 15th) to the evening of the 18th, might be able to post at night, but could be slow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic