Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New V5 Reduced Activity Notices
Topic Started: Nov 14 2013, 01:58 AM (7,039 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is a thread to informally note that you'll have lower activity for a span of time. There are no templates or rules here, and nothing posted in this thread will grant you extra time to make posts (use the official Away thread for that). The splitting of these functions is to allow staff to better track who is Away, for bookkeeping purposes.

So, yeah. Have at! I'm pinning this thread too, for future use and reference.

New thread to account for lost posts in the old one making it a pain to read. From the last thread:

Maraoone November 6

Hello again thread.

I have this quiz bee coming up which will require a ton of reviewing. Also, it's for the entire province, and on top of that, I have a fever. I might be able to get on, but I don't think I'll be able to post at all.

Psychedelic November 6

Mostly for mafia players and the mini site: I'll try to do something tonight. My grandma had to go to the hospital again, and I didn't sleep at all last night, but now I have classes in a few hours, so I need some rest. I'll do some catching up after some more rest after I come home.

VysePresident November 13

I'm going to be on reduced activity for a while, due to developed a second bout of eye-strain. I'm seriously worried about my eyes, and if this gets much worse, I may have to upgrade to a full away.

To those I owe a response of some kind, I'm going to try and work through my siblings. (albeit this is going to be rather awkward) I just want you guys to know why I once again am running behind, and am so truly sorry.

Also, to those it may concern, I'm going to try and move Mischief Managed tomorrow, pending approval from the staff based on the DZ.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

VysePresident
Member Avatar
Long-winded, meticulous, & thoughtful. Mostly long-winded though.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just an update, to those it might concern.

The visit to my optometrist basically confirmed that I'll be needing glasses - so far, that looks like all that's wrong, thankfully. Unfortunately, my eyes are screwed up enough that I'll almost certainly have to list myself as Away for the next week or so while waiting for them, but at least it seems I'll be able to return to full activity after that.

Sorry for any inconveniences I'm causing. :(
Constructive criticism is always welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any pointers or feedback you'd like to share!

Character #1: Boy #37 Ian Williams - Now with 55% less self-insert.
Designated Weapon: Polaroid Instant Camera With Film (Enough for 8 photographs)

Past - | 1 | 2 | (Current thread - Birds of a Feather)
Pregame - None
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | (Final Thread - Glass
)
Character #2: Boy #66 Chase Rodriguez - Adopted from Pippin.
Designated Weapon: Silver Pill Box Containing Three Cyanide Capsules

Past - None
Pregame - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (Last seen in - Diversions)
Island - | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (Final Thread - Drawing to an End)

(Relationships Planning Thread #Pi)
Online Profile Goto Top

Imehal
Member Avatar
The Captain America of alien fighting.
[ *  *  * ]
Disregard this post. Apologies.
Edited by Imehal, Nov 22 2013, 08:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Going drinking with bikers. I am going to be hungover for like three days. Posting will be sporadic at best.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Goto Top

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
Southern motherfuckin' democratic republicans.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No computer again!

Waiting on a part ordered. My unemployment means that I have ample access to a computer throughout the next week or so when everyone's gone, but not with any real schedule.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm going to be out for the rest of November. NaNoWriMo is taking up most of my writing priorities and it doesn't help that I'm moving on the 27th. I'll be checking in on the site daily, but posts will be seldom.
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Shoulda posted this waay sooner, but schoolwork is eating at my mind and soul. Gonna try start getting it done much quicker than I have been, but yeah. That's why my posting has been sporadic at best.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have dengue fever (a tropical disease) and have been very ill. As such, I don't have the energy to post as regularly as I'd like, though I might be in chat if I'm feeling a little better.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Got two quite big essays to do and revision for a mock exam, should be back to normal on Thursday.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grim Wolf
Member Avatar
The Very Best
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Modem just broke apropos of nothing, and doing a short road trip to Tennessee. Should return to functionality by Wednesday.
Want to buy my book? See my short stories? Read my fanfiction? Visit my website!

V6 Players

Tara Behzad: "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

Alex Tarquin: "No more masks."

V5 Players

V4 Players
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I probably should have posted this earlier, but I'm in the middle of my exam period right now, and I'll be spending most of my time studying. I should be back to normal around the 27th or so.
Survival of the Fittest Version 5

Survival of the Fittest Version 7
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Continuing that trend of "things I should have posted a billion years ago"...

Computer broke, so I'm on a shared one until I get a new one for Christmas. Posting will be kinda erratic until then.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the next two weeks, I'll have family in town. I should still be present with posts/staff stuff, but it may mean less of me in chat/other things.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley
Offline Profile Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So. My tablet is deciding to not turn back on. Hopefully this is just a just in case, but I'll be reduced to my phone till it starts working again. Also the holidays and things similar will take some time away from me.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Goto Top

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tablet situation dealt with, finals over, I'm good now.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic