Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Place; A spiritual successor to a really neat idea, no living allowed!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2013, 08:45 PM (1,954 Views)
MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Alda had her drink knocked out of her hand.

Rosemary's face was twisted into something it never looked like in life. Her lips curled back, revealing her bared teeth. Her fingers weren't balled up into fists, but curved back like claws at her sides. She looked like a beast.

The contents dripped out of the shards of glass that remained.

Rosemary didn't say a word, only glared at Alda, air coming in and out of her nose that didn't stop her from shaking.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alda's fist, meet Rosemary's stupid fucking face.

Rosemary's stupid fucking face, meet Alda's fist.

They got acquainted fast.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
Southern motherfuckin' democratic republicans.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A war-whoop echoed from the side.

"Caaaat-fiiiight!"
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
She never knew a punch to the face would hurt that much. Rosemary was dead already, yet she still felt pain.

She would wonder about these implications later, but now if that was the case...

-She could feel blood dripping out of her nostril. Hot, hot blood-

Her finger clawed into Alda's face, her nails digging deep into her skin. She rammed her bloodied face forwards and her teeth bit into Alda's nose.

...If that was the case, then Alda was going to be in an afterlife of pain.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well then. R.J. listened as sass and snark flew between the girls, then the clatter of Alda's drink being swiped out of her hand, only to finally rear his head around to watch the fight.

Ignorant entertainment he came for, ignorant entertainment shall be bestowed upon him.

His body made a complete 180, sitting backwards on his chair and crossing his arms for his head to rest on, saying the word "Worldstar" under his hushed voice.

Swig.

The bartender rubbed his temples and grimaced.

"Kids."
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The face. Why did they always go for the face? She didn't give a fuck about her face.

The face wasn't a focus. It hurt, but it wouldn't stop you from coming. What they didn't seem to grasp was that the face was a distraction, to throw somebody off and break momentum.

The second front never came from Rosemary, though, so Alda started it herself. As Rosemary cawed and bit into her face, her heel came down on Rosemary's foot, pressing into it hard and grinding it into the floor.

At the same time, her hand slipped down around Rosemary's neck while hers were busy drawing flesh wounds around her face, and squeezed down tight, locking it into a vice and trying to push her back to get a little breathing room.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Rosemary gasped and realeased Alda's nose as the heel came down on her foot, but she never got that air. Something- something was around her neck again.

Her eyes widened. No, no, no, no, NO!

Never again.

Never. Fucking. Again.

One of her hands tried to pry Alda's fingers off her. She raised her unpinned leg forward, ramming her knee hard between Alda's legs. She used the forward momentum to push her back, to crash. Alda was still, even in death, heavier than her.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A

Version 5
V5 Game:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply