Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
New League of Legends Thread; Pot calls the kettle Quinn
Topic Started: Jun 21 2013, 11:41 AM (6,663 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I play it.

You /probably/ play it.

If you don't, there's a good chance you're checking it out (and if you aren't, why are you reading this thread again?).

League of Legends is currently the most played online game out there. It's a verifiable MOBA juggernaut of crowstorms and primordial bursts, and tons of us here on SotF play it.

Might make a list of those of us who do, might not. Depends on how I feel.

Last thread was made fuckin' /years/ ago, so here's a new one to talk about all things LoL. I need to keep my brain going as a creative exercise, so I'll be posting that goofy champion schematic I promised later.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Outfoxd
Contender
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You sons of bitches. Y'all ruined my life.
V5 Characters:

Leona Van Kamp
Current Thread: Arcadia

Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A trolling golem gathers no fucks.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cassiosnake is my new waifu.
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thread subtitle: Minions OP gg
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Goto Top

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why is it that I'm like one of 3 people who think Quinn is worth playing this saddens me.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Offline Profile Goto Top

Badb
Member Avatar
Trained for combat by a cabal of hacktivists.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Espional
Jun 21 2013, 09:06 PM
Why is it that I'm like one of 3 people who think Quinn is worth playing this saddens me.
I think about 99% of her hate is based around her completely worthless ult.
V5:
B035 - Ray Gilbert - DECEASED - Guy Fawkes Mask - Too Far Gone
G029 - Zoe Leverett - DECEASED - Machete - To Really Be Alone, To Pick At All the Bones
[/spoiler]
Quote:

[18:10] <Laurels> WWJD? Fuck corpses, apparently

Quote:

[15:16] <Naft> My college once nearly burned down because someone tried to make a bong out of dollar bills and the fire alarm didn't work
Offline Profile Goto Top

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Because Quinn is super niche. 500 AA range adc can't go botlane safely, and mid/top players in solo queue don't play her.

She gets some tourny play, though. That's something.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
Now you may be wondering, who was wearing the bolo tie? Me or the shark? Answer: YES!
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
She's an AD carry based around dueling, except she's not as good a duelist as Vayne (who also has an actual lategame and a non-worthless ult) or Draven (who has way more lane dominance). You can splitpush with her, except she's not Sivir, soo...
VeeFive

V4

NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU, THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.

Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I told you I'd post this silliness. I'm ridiculously overtired though so don't judge me.

Ricky, the Lord of Hatred and Granite

Dom, the Defiler of Reality

Tortue Tryan, the Tyrant of Turtles
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Jul 10 2013, 10:24 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Also yeah Quinn's not /bad/, everybody else is just better at doing what she can do.

Edit: This is why, much to my frustration, Teemo is not considered a viable adc. Turns out I like playing him bot (or with a laner) rather than solo top (or solo in general), because he needs a meatshield for his admittedly insane early game damage output.
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Jun 22 2013, 11:22 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You might want to reread Lord of Hatred and Granite's passive. You have a typo ;)

Also, Teemo is better in a solo lane than bot. He does well vs melee because they cant touch him, and he does tons of damage and can kite. Versus ranged, he just kind of gets hit a lot because he's a midranged champ.

Although blind is dumb. So are shrooms.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rattlesnake
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
His teamfighting's atrocious too, and if you want to split push why not bully their toplaner or pick Sivir bot.
VeeFive

V4

Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
No health bar. LOL.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Finished Dom.

Also I'm just gonna soapbox for a second and say that there was a time Jax was considered borderline useless. Yes, Jax. I stuck through the hard times with him, though, thick and fuckin' thin. It's why we're bros.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic