Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
One Final Very Last Minute Relationship Thread For Psyche
Topic Started: Jun 18 2013, 05:12 AM (562 Views)
Shangela
Member Avatar
Glitter, Whiskey, and a hefty dose of Harlotry
[ *  * ]
Hey there Acid Cat,

I wasn't around much for pre-game (only returning to SotF juuuust before v5 started) so I never really had the chance to develop my character, Brianna Battaglia. From what I have established with the character, I think she would make an interesting antagonist or a begrudging ally to Miles.

Brianna won the class presidency during this group's Junior year. I didn't specify how she did it, but I'd imagine it was a result of her appealing to the "freaks and geeks" of Aurora High. If you wanted to work it into his canon that he ran against her and lost Junior year, he can have some residual animosity to Brianna.

She's fat, a politician's daughter, very vocally active in the Gay-Straight Alliance, one of the annoying overachievers within the classroom setting. I also have her as a currently non-specified member of the student council (probably a smaller role as she's otherwise occupied in other clubs), so they could have left over tension from there too.
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Miles to dislike my character. Should they meet up on the island..well, Brianna better hope that their mutual interest in diplomacy would keep her from getting hunga munga'd.
Posted Image
-Credit goes to the lovely and talented Payouni of DeviantArt
Take another drag, turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is,
Says it's gonna be alright

NOTE:I'm always looking for helpful critique on my roleplaying. If you see something you like (or don't like) feel free to PM me. I'll only get better with the more advice you all give me~

V5

V6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply