Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guurrrrll, Hold my Earrings; Should have done this before, but whatever.
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 03:00 PM (280 Views)
tetsucabra
Member Avatar
yeah
[ *  *  * ]
Pic related

Posted Image

Basically, I have my character Megan Emerson, who I have realized has a pitiful number of female friends and no enemies to begin with. So, basically that's who I'm looking for for her - either a female classmate who can be friends with her or someone who'd get into one-sided verbal conflicts with her, or possibly both! However, if you have another idea, I'm open for any suggestions.

The gist is that she's a video game fanatic, specifically RPGs and the like. She also is a member of the school band as one of the 50 million piano players and also enjoys reading older books. She's shy around people she doesn't know too well, so it takes some time for her to really open up about herself. Megan can be rather sarcastic, so that might be quite a turn-off for some people. As with her shyness, she tries her best to avoid confrontation and crumbles under pressure if someone strong-arms her, as long as they wouldn't be breaking rules.

So...yeah. Female friends, enemies, frenemies, whatever; just post or PM me if you think we could get something decided at the last minute.
The Past

V7

V7 Relationship Planning
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply