Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(◡‿◡✿) Friends?
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 02:39 PM (600 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm sure Maynard would love to be friends with Ami! He's a poet, so he'd likely be interested in her choices in poetry. He's also a skilled English student and also doesn't care much for exercise; on the other hand he's not the most proficient Mathematics kid in the world. As for dead relatives and such, Maynard hasn't lost anybody recently, so that likely wouldn't be a connection for them.

As for Mirabella, I can see her appreciating Ami's skills in Mathematics and English, so Bella would probably want to be friends with Ami. Also, she's interested in languages (although not majorly so), so she'd be interested in Ami and her knowledge of Ukranian.

Blugh. That last paragraph was a mess, but, yeah - at the very least I can't see either of them having any negative feelings towards Ami. :)
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Sansa: Maynard would definitely be close friends with her. Ami is a sucker for poetry, so I'm think they could have met through a reading? Something along those lines. Anyway, Ami will have a lot to talk about with Maynard. She might even help him with his math homework! She gets kinda smug about it actually.

Also, Ami has no one to talk to about Ukrainian, apart from her mom, so she would be all too willing to gab about it! If Bella shows an interest, Ami will stick to her like glue.

That sounds about right to me as well, Ciel! :3
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply