Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nami-ships 2.0
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 07:50 AM (490 Views)
Jilly Shears
Member Avatar
Hey girl hey
[ *  * ]
Out of the three, I could see Becca being somewhat good friends with Megan. While she herself isn't athletic or into sports in general, that shouldn't stop them. Megan would see Becca's confidence and pride as a really positive trait since it's something she herself would be lacking. Even if she seems stiff to strangers, I feel like Megan would know how to have a good time and would embrace Becca's goofiness. Plus, maybe they could have a jam session or three, or at least encourage each other in their music endeavors.

With that being said, I don't really know how she'd feel about Cho or Kammy. I'm pretty positive that Kam's outspokenness on her opinions would be really intimidating to Megan, especially if she already has a hard time opening up about her own opinions besides for a select few people. And then with Cho, I don't think Megan would "get" her and her British sense of humour, which would obviously be a pretty big turnoff. Not enough to warrant, say, the status of "enemies", but still...

Those are just my two cents.
V5
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply