Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nami-ships 2.0
Topic Started: May 5 2013, 07:50 AM (520 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can see both Owen and Amy being pretty good friends with all three, really. Owen would probably know Kam due to acting stuff, as well as holding a vague aspiration of being an actor and he'd be cool with Becca due to musical stuff and similarly having a pretty un-serious view on life. Due to her "British" sense of humour, I think Owen'd get on with Cho best, though, sharing a similar deadpan, self-deprecating style (at times, when he's not hamming it up).

Amy doesn't really have too much in common with any of them, but there's not much she'd dislike about any of them either, and like Becca is a proud member of Personal Space Ignorers.

As for Francis, I think he'd definitely get along fine with Becca. Possibly less so with Kam and Cho, although the latter is more likely to do with the popular crowd's views than his own. He might not like Kam's strong opinions and argumentative nature, though.

Kinda sleep deprived writing this, but just throwing a few thoughts out there!
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply