Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
...am I too late to the party?
Topic Started: Mar 22 2013, 09:57 PM (570 Views)
Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
So, this is my relationship thread!

Here is my first character: Juhan. Juhan Levandi is obsessed with academics and is in 4 clubs: Debate Club, Choir, Book Club, and the Newspaper. Juhan is very friendly, helpful and optimistic but prefers taking the sidelines when it comes to situations like fights or bullying since he's scared of getting harmed himself. He is NEVER hostile to anyone, even to those who've bullied him before and prefers ignoring all these negative characteristics. He also complies with most favors given to him since he doesn't want to make enemies. One of the reasons why he tries to avoid conflicts is because he doesn't want to repeat the bullying he went through in middle school, and therefore tries to be friendly with everyone he meets. He also doesn't know how to deal with arguments and often tears himself up about it.

Anyone else who wants to be his friend/acquaintance/frenemy/enemy?

Here's the list of relationships he's managed to establish so far:
- Naomi Bell (acquaintance)
- Maynard Francis Hurst (friend)
- Carlon Wheeler (friend)
- Ian Williams (friend)
- Mirabella Avis Strong (friend)
- Harry Hanley (friend)
- Rosemary Michaels (acquaintance)
- Gabriela Parker (friend)
- Garrett Wilde (friend)
- Hansel Williams (friend)

Now, for my second character! Carmina Maliksi is a nice girl. If you EVER make fun of her appearance however, she will consider you Public Enemy No.1 for quite a long time. Same goes for making fun of her autistic sister, Kate. Carmina is very sensitive and easily affected by negative remarks.

However, she is normally quite approachable. She loves any type of Korean and Japanese media. She also knows a lot about cars, so it's very easy to bond with her if you share any of these interests with her. She also spends time in the Volunteering Club.

Any takers?

- Brandon Baxter (hatred)
- Maynard Francis Hurst (friend)
Edited by Maraoone, May 20 2013, 07:31 AM.
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
I'm pretty sure they'd get along well. Also, I don't think it'd be superficial since, well, Juhan doesn't drink :P also he's VERY friendly with almost everyone in the campus, so I guess they'd be friends.
V6 Characters:
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
Ooh forgot to reply to this! Rosemary would be great for Juhan.

Also bumping for Carmina. Anyone want to be friends/enemies with her?
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

Maraoone
Member Avatar
yes thomas why
[ *  *  * ]
I can easily see them as friends! They'd be great.

Also, about Baxter, she'd /hate/ him.
V6 Characters:

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply