Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mimi Draws V5; for great justice
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 07:52 AM (3,262 Views)
CondorTalon
Member Avatar
Banki Assembly Line
[ *  *  *  * ]
oh. my. gosh.

Mimi, I know you know I love you already but I just feel the need to reiterate the fact that I love you OMG YUKIKO SO CUUUTE LOOK AT ALL THE DETAILS AND THE HAT WITH THE PINS AND-

Alright, I'm good.
Let's show that private threads still aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on the island in V6. If I started a thread in-game, you are welcome to join it.

In the past...

In the future...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fraaaanciiiiis, he looks beautiful! As does Owen for that matter! So, um, yes. Very excellent.
V7 BAYBEE

FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It's ridiculously satisfying to see these popping up on the Wiki as Mimi goes.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

LoneArcher
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I know it's been a while since the last post, but I just have to reiterate that your art is amazing and I can't imagine the time commitment you're putting in. I [as a new user] stumbled on the wiki and was really surprised to see art of my character, especially in the outfit I had described. Amazing work and I don't think you can get enough credit and praise for all of it.
V5 Characters

B010 Garrett Cobbler [Alive] - Deep Breathing (One of Us Does Nothing at All)
A small fish in an ocean with both fear and crushing acceptance of mediocrity and insignificance.

Character Concepts

V4 Characters

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bumping to tell people to check the Wiki because Mimi is still drawing people and she's up to G027 and B027 and OH MY GOD THEO AND NINA LOOK SOOOOOO GOOD I LOVE YOU MIMI LET ME GLOMP YOU.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

ChainmailleAddict
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I now wish that I had found SOTF sooner, for the sole purpose of Mimi getting to my character sooner. These are so cool, Mimi. You go girl!

It'll be interesting to see how you interperet Gabriella Parker, too. Since she's uh, tall.
Edited by ChainmailleAddict, Jul 8 2013, 03:44 AM.
Companies and Friendships in general are much like Chainmaille. A single link is almost worthless by itself, but has potential. A flimsy weave is connected, but is only as strong as its weakest link. A strong weave will stay together, even with weak links added. Make of this what you will.

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Gah! I can't wait until she reaches B.44!

I loved her Sprite-version of Travis, so I can't wait for this one! :D
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
UPDATE THIS PLEASE.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
DO IT FOR ME.

Posted Image

I◄◄

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply