Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mimi Draws V5; for great justice
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 07:52 AM (3,226 Views)
Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys! I mentioned in my sprite thread that I'd be putting it on hold to focus on a new project and I figured it was about time to make a thread for it. Long story short: I decided to draw the entirety of V5's Island Roster as a bet with Ricky, the conditions being that should I win and have the entire cast drawn before the last post in V5 endgame, I get to make a humiliating craigslist ad using his likeness in his his hometown. If I lose, however, I'll have to suffer the entirety of the My Little Pony series :c.

That said, I've been steadily uploading the drawings to kids' wiki pages as I go, as those of you who are active in chat known/have seen. I don't have any schedule or anything, just whenever I feel like drawing, but whenever I update, I'll be sure to post in this thread and let everyone know!

Under the spoiler is the GIANT (WARNING FOR SLOW COMPUTERS) list of kids who are completed so far! You can also find them on the wiki on each kid's page! Lemme know what you guys think!

V5 Students!
Edited by Mimi, May 18 2013, 12:32 AM.

Posted Image

I◄◄
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, would you like to have my first-born be called Mimi or Miriam?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jilly Shears
Member Avatar
Hey girl hey
[ *  * ]
Spoiler: click to toggle

But seriously, I love your interpretation of Megan. She has a nice hat that would make any female Pokemon protagonist jealous (almost as jealous as I am of people who can draw).
V5

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Fantastic. I also am semiobsessed with the fact that the circle behind Cassidy is almost the same color I use in my sig and some posts to represent her. Dunno if that's because you noticed or if it's because we both got a soft pink vibe from her, but absoloutely love it.

If I can think of something horrible to help you ruin Ricky's life via Craig's list I will let you know. I'm infamous for hacking my friends' computers and saying uncomfortable things.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
These are awesome.

I hadn't even noticed until now that Cassandra doesn't have a male counterpart for her number :D
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just saw Jaquilyn's on the wikia! Also FANTASTIC! Aaaaand I noticed that the image links in my sig expired, so these will probably take the place of the old pics because they are so awesome.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
You are a wonderful, glorious person Mimi.

I really like how you drew Rosemary, though usually I picture her frowning the little upturned smile was nice. Her hair kind of reminds me of Eliza from The Wild Thornberries when she has her hair down in this picture which is cool.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These.Are.Amazing.

Punctuation Necessary.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These look excellent so far! I can't wait to see you do my characters~

(INB4 Mimi yells at me for Theodore's absolutely atrocious hat)
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are super duper wonderful, and it's so cool for you to do all of 'em. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Mimi
Member Avatar
are you upset?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aww thanks for all the nice comments and support, guyss<3 IT MEANS A LOT.

@Bikki: Either is fine. I'll also accept 'Honey Booboo'.

@Jill: Aw good! I was worried about her hat! It took me forever to actually get right and then I had to try and find a way to make a crochet texture :s

@Nuggets: I was actually just trying to find something that matched the blue! Happy coincidence :P. Her revised drawing has a pink circle just for you though c:. AND GIRL, I GOT THE HUMILIATION ALL THOUGHT OUT. I'M THINKING EROTIC LARP. And feel free to use them in your sig! I'd be super flattered.

@Bro: Thank you! If she wins, the 12s will be gone forever :c

@MrMissMrs: Aww thank you<3 Rosemary always seemed sorta mellow to me, so I just went with whatever.

@Percy: THANK. YOU. I didn't realize Venice's head band was in her pocket until it was too late. Sorry :c

@Espi: GIRL I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE HIS HAT. THAT HAT BELONGS IN A ROMANCE NOVEL.

@Toben: I'm just in it for the chance to humiliate Ricky. THANKS THOUGH!

I've added several redrawn kids:
Adam Morgan (B002)
Matt Vartoogian (B003)
Naomi Bell (G003)
Owen Kay (B004)
Ruby Forrester (G004)
Cassidy Kant (G009)
Iselle Ovalle-Vandermeer (G010)

Just 5 more couples to redraw before I start on new kids!

Posted Image

I◄◄

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Haha, it's perfect, I drew her with it too. Also, holy shit you remembered the dimples. Amazing.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
what girl you stopped drawing at exactly the wrong place D:

But these are gorgeous just fyi~
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

VoltTurtle
Member Avatar
The girl who dreams on the back of a giant space turtle.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I like how you drew Maddie <3

Have a turtle I pixeled up as thanks:

Posted Image
Turtle's Signature

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I mentioned in chat, but I love Kammy.
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply