Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friendship topic... eleventeen.; Maynard (and now Mirabella) want love!
Topic Started: Feb 16 2013, 02:55 AM (1,341 Views)
SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
'Ello there, y'all! So, Maynard (and now Bella! Yay!) have been approved, but they're in need of a few friends and acquaintances and the like. Be friends with them and they'll give you looooove! c:

Maynard Hurst
is a quiet, anime-lovin' vegetarian bookworm who has a penchant for sonnet writing (heaven forbid if you ask to look at them) and calligraphy. Maynard's a generally amiable fellow and would probably befriend most if the hand of friendship is extended towards him. A member of both the Anime Club and Book Club, he would (duh) know the members of those groups. He hasn't been in any romantic relationships, but has harboured several crushes. Well. Lots. Lots 'n lots. Anyhow, any volunteers for Maynard's friendship (or other)? He'll give you love!

Relationships

Timothy Abrams - Friend
Naomi Bell - Fellow Bookworm
Alexander de Gaulle - Fellow Otaku
Juhan Levandi - Friend
Joachim Lovelace - Friend
Carmina Maliksi - Fellow Otaku
Michael Mitchellson - Friend
Gwen O'Connor - Crush
Carlon Wheeler - Friend
Daniel Whitten - Close Friend
Hansel Williams - Fellow Animal Lover
Ian Williams - Friend
Takeshi Yoshikawa - Fellow Otaku

Mirabella "Bella" Strong
is an amiable schoolgirl who takes academia very seriously, and is a member of the school's writing club as well as debate and swim teams. She suffers from Generalised Anxiety Disorder and is medicated for it. Mirabella's skilled at several subjects, notably French, but Science is a stumbling block for her. If you like schoolwork or are just plain smart or nice, than Mirabella would love to be your friend! So, any takers?

Relationships
Timothy Abrams - Friend
Naomi Bell - Friend
Megan Emerson - Friend
Alice Gilman - Science Tutor
Rachael Langdon - Friend
Juhan Levandi - Friend
Mallory McCormick - Acquaintances
Claire Monaghan - Friend
Venice Pennington-Johannes - Friend
Garrett Wilde - Boyfriend
Hansel Williams - Friend
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Gwen sounds like an awesome acquaintance for Maynard to have! I imagine that he'd be a little bit intimidated by her, but would be legitimately curious about her differing styles. Also, he's always up for befriending the artsy types, and would be on good terms with her.
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Juhan seems like the type of fellow that Maynard would like to be friends with, and I guess that he'd be a member of the Book Club that Maynard would be more sociable with and comfortable to be around.
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Carlon seems a likeable and non-intimidating fellow, so I'm sure that Maynard'd like him, and that they'd get along splendidly. C:
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
On the political side, while Ian and Maynard's beliefs may differ, Maynard would be interested in someone else's opinion, especially if they're someone who Maynard can relate to in some ways. I think that he'd would probably just nod and such during a political discussion, (which he wouldn't likely be the instigator of) but would speak up on issues affecting him, such as animal rights. I can't see it being a bad thing, and with the fact that Maynard and Ian would've bonded over their shared love of fantasy and book club meetings, I think, and with Ian being an amiable and quiet boy, much like Maynard, I could see them being good friends. c:
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Also, if any of y'all are interested in pre-game or memories or just have ideas, don't hesitate to PM me! I don't bite. I think. c:
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bumped for the addition of Mirabella Strong. :)
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Joachim sounds like a sweet guy, and I'm sure Maynard would love to be friends with him!
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Juhan seems like a sweet kid, so I'm sure he and Mirabella would get along swimmingly. Their mutual debate club membership would help as well. :D
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hey Laurels!

That sounds about right from my end as well. I can see Mirabella being close friends with both Rachael and Claire in out-of-club areas as well; she might try to bring Rachael out of her shell a little bit, and Rachael seems like one of the few people Mirabella would be open about her GAD with, given Rachael suffering from an anxiety disorder (however different it may be from Mirabella's) as well.
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply