Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Slasher RP take 2
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 11:57 PM (1,450 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
MrMissMrs Random
Jan 20 2013, 07:46 PM
Sorry I'm late with this, if there is still an opening here's my character. Whoever wishes to have mine as their younger sibling is welcome to PM me or mention here.

Luke- Brown hair that's slightly scruffy and brown eyes. Skinny and a looks younger than he actually is. Acts pretty sarcastic but is a bit of a scaredy cat.

I'm thinking the ways he joined the group either had to do with parents making the older sibling take him along on the trip when they're out of town or him coming along to get notes for a school report on local history.

EDIT: But if you need me to change anything I will if he can't be a younger sibling.
I'm going to ask you do just because it complicates things
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]

Luke Jenkins- Brown hair that's slightly scruffy and brown eyes. A bit on the gangly side. Pretty average but can act like a dickwad sometimes. Has good but not outstanding grades. Is a virgin but not by choice.

Okay.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
tis open, and first post is updated with more info. Sorry, I didn't realize I missed some of your posts! But Goth Girl is now in.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Updated Erica. Busy doing stuff with my friends tonight but will try and post tomorrow.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
i dont really see where post order is going, but ill be posting sunday afternoons

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Come on guys, lets get our shit together. We only have to post once a week, it's not asking for much. If you're not going to post, don't sign up for it, we don't want this ending up like last time.
V6 Characters:

----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's more of a laid back fun thing than a strict rp here. But yes, I do agree that we should try to keep things going. If you are bored with this and want out, let me know and I can take out your characters, but otherwise just keep having fun and feel free to provide me with feedback.

I'm not going to threaten inactivity or anything because I want this to be more fun than obligatory though.

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sorry that I haven't replied. School's been busy. I will try to post in the thread later today, or if you guys want to continue Luke can be the next one that gets killed.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
sooooooooo... lemme know if you're done with this and I'll write deaths. But I still see fun in it, so I'll give this a little bump.

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll try and get a post up tomorrow if no one else does before then.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I can post after Deamon.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm still doing this, I've just been really busy with stuff for the past 2 weeks.
V6 Characters:

V5

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply