Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ricky's wrestling matches; MK KUTTAH!
Topic Started: Nov 30 2012, 01:02 AM (1,951 Views)
MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, for those not in the know, I'm a professional wrestler. Crazy, right? So, I'm posting all of my wrestling matches here.
If you like what you see, I urge you to check out WAW Wrestling's youtube channel here and possibly subscribe. They love subscribers, and this company is honestly pretty good.

So, let the madness begin!
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #1: MKK versus Buck DeRais

Not much to say about this one. I'm pretty devoid of personality because I start as a face, and this is just a simple squash match. Moving on.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #2: MKK vs Buck DeRais vs Evil E vs Johnny Psycho

Start at 13:30

My first match debuting as a heel! The start of my character, I continue to develop myself and get more offense than last time. Maybe not a highlight, but it shows my growth.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #3: MKK vs Nachos Bell Grande

Start at 16:45

Geez... what am I going to do with this guy? Honestly, I love Nachos Bell Grande to death. He's fucking hilarious, in and out of the ring, and I just hope I get to see lots and lots and lots of him in WAW. This was a really fun match to do.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #4: MKK vs Freakin' Flax

Easily my favorite match up to this point. Awesome promo, awesome opponent, just... awesome. Loved everything about this match. Flax had me out of breath.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #5: MKK vs Riddlez vs. Hawk vs. Ecuador vs Steve Gamble vs Steve Broad

Start at 11:25

This one's got a long-ish title. Yep, it's a six-man free for all sudden death match (so there's only one pin). No one person really gets showcased, but there's tons of psychology that sets up for characters and feuds/teams.

Spoilers, since the match was taken off of Youtube: I sneakily win a pin off of Ecuador while everybody else is outside the ring.
Edited by MK Kilmarnock, Jan 1 2013, 10:46 PM.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #6: International Spot vs Merrick Family vs Nachos and Ecuador vs. Steve-O-Lution

This match is on the crazier side of things. With eight people, it's bound to be a little insane. This match took place at Hellbound 2012, the Halloween 'ppv'. I HIGHLY suggest watching all of this one on the youtube channel; this is only one of two matches in which nobody bled. All the others? It's like a fucking Bloodgarden, lemme tell you.

Also my tag team partner is a cat.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match # 7: MKK vs Eric Thorn vs Michael James

This match absolutely sucked when it came to my body. Michael James's kicks nearly dislocated my jaw, but the man's fun as hell to work with. However, this match ended up being a terrible squash because Thorn got injured earlier on in practice, and you can see him giving out pretty early in the match if you pay attention.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is it just me or do these guys really like their team matches? Almost all the ones I've seen so far have been team matches or ones with a bunch of people in the ring.

Kinda like what we've seen of Thorn though, shame he got hurt. Kid looks like he could go places, and you two worked pretty well together while it lasted.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #8: MKK vs Delilah Hayden - PURE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Start at 8:15

A promo that leads into a match between myself and pure division champion, Delilah Hayden. Man, irish whipping her was awkward. Watch how good that Hangman looks!
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #9: MKK vs Wolf vs Eric Thorn

Start at 11:00

My second triple threat in a few weeks. This one goes much, much better than the last one, and I showcase the fact I have a damn brain. Imagine that.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #10: Chris Shady, Derrick Conway, Evil E and MKK vs Freakin Flax, Nagasaki, Ecuador, Michael James

You'd think they'd stop pitting Ecuador up against me. It never ends well.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
WAW is on TV, too, Saturdays from midnight to 2 AM Sunday morning! It's a Manchester, NH public access channel, but you can find a stream here.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #11: Doomsday Ladder Match - MKK vs Johnny Psycho vs Freakin Flax vs Derrick Conway vs Chris Shady vs Evil E

This one is a massive botchfest... yet, I can't help but love it.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match #12: MKK and Pyro vs Troy Garbo and ???

Yep, they decide that for the team tournament, I should be paired with Pyro. Pyro was piiiiiiissed, and you can see his plain disappointment here. Still, I think we do kinda well until a certain somebody ruins everything.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Artist's Alley · Next Topic »
Add Reply