Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
On the subject of Chase Rodriguez
Topic Started: Nov 18 2012, 02:37 PM (1,094 Views)
Pippin
Member Avatar
party wurmple never sleeps. only dances.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, as you may or may not know, I currently have four characters. This unfortunately means I'm going to have to give one of them up for v5 proper. If the title didn't already give it away, I'm planning on dropping Chase Rodriguez.

However, I'd still kinda like to see how he turns out on the actual island. So, is there anybody who'd be interested in picking up Chase, looking after him and leading him to his untimely demise? His profile's located in the above link.
V7 BAYBEE
Lyra Doyle-Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
Current Thread: V for Vend-etta - "Fuck off. Are you kidding me?"
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Awesome! I definitely approve of this arrangement. So, unless there are any weird, hyperspace forms or deals I need to fill out, Chase Rodriguez now belongs to Inky. I'm looking forward to your interpretation of him!
V7 BAYBEE
Current Thread: The Glorious Evolution - "Sorry, that was a little weird, wasn’t it?"
Katie Agustien-If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch, make it a good one
FOLDER OF DESTINY

"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bringing this back again due to Inky's departure from the site. I'd still like to see Chase make it onto the island before meeting his untimely demise. If anybody's interested in adopting Chase, then just post here, or PM me, or contact me via telepathy, whichever's most convenient. Chase's profile is in the link in the first post of this topic.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I... honestly hadn't considered a sample post, actually. But it'd probably be a good idea, yeah! Yeah, if you could possibly do a sample post, that'd be grand. Cheers!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep, a short simple sample would be just fine! A couple paragraphs would be grand.
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

Pippin
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sure thing, just sent it. Hopefully everything's good to go now!
V7 BAYBEE
FOLDER OF DESTINY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply