Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Guilty Gear Mafia: Game Thread
Topic Started: Nov 11 2012, 08:14 PM (14,983 Views)
Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, no point sticking on a vote which ain't looking too smart.

Unvote

And since it's about time we got some information moving, I'll hop on the inactivity wagon.

Vote: Flare
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

Lucas Brady - Believing in the Heart of the Cards - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maraoone
Member Avatar
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOIN JUST FINE
[ *  *  * ]
I checked Flare's profile. He's been on recently. So... why hasn't he posted at all?

(is hopping on yet another bandwagon)

VOTE: Flare
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.

V5 Characters

Chat

Pledges

"Mara was a mistake." - Cicada, 2017

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not to be rude Laurels, but why would you reveal your role when there was only four people voting for you at the time? A lot of people didn't even find you suspicious, you could have even made it to the next day phase without revealing your role.
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
There was a bandwagon coming towards me, and frankly, since I tend to become suspicious with whatever I say in these games, it's easier to clear it up now than for you folks to lynch the Doctor.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Actually it'd be easier if you just stopped saying suspicious things.
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Flare
Member Avatar
*insert dance song here*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Heeeeeey guuuuuuys.

So, yeah, I haven't been posting much lately, and I'm sorry for that. Life's been getting pretty busy lately (bowling practice gets me home at 8, uuuuugh), and while I have been checking up on this a bit, that's been time where I really SHOULD have been focusing on my work and didn't really want to waste too much more time making a post.

Now, as for things that have come up recently, I'm generally willing to believe Laurels' claim, considering we don't really have anything to go against it. I think it was a bad move to roleclaim with less than half the votes needed for a lynch, but still, probably legit.

As for BRO's claim... still a bit more hesitant on that. It came right out of nowhere, is an easy claim for Mafia, and isn't really one that could be counterclaimed easily. It's not enough for a vote, but BRO's definitely on my suspicion list.

More will hopefully come at a bit of a later time.
V5 Characters:

Jack McDonald is a SELF-INSERT YAY.

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
I'd like to know which character you are Laurels, in the meantime I don't like the pushing for a bandwagon at the two day mark in a day phase and since he's generally being obtrusive. His lynch being averted or sealed will finally give us something to work with.

Vote: Moonlight Drive
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

Slam
Member Avatar
Mr. Danya
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
(Laurels mentioned in his claim post that he was Faust)
V7 Freunde

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Whirlpool531
Member Avatar
Lets play hide and Seaking!
[ *  *  * ]
Whoops, mah bad on that one.
V5 Characters

22:41 Caligulove (Ruggahissy) STOP SOLICITING STRANGERS FOR GAY TUBE SEX
23:50 Elena Ebay doesn't seem like it'd work. Ebay is for like, seocnd hand stuff and virginity can't really be second hand.
21:14 bacon THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BRING YOUR PENIS INTO THE CHATROOM
16:07 Dom Sizzler is an american straight house
19:54 DomienSandow I'm gary oak
19:54 DomienSandow you can't ignore my girth
12:59 GeneralGoose MY NIPPLES ARE EXPLODING WITH DELIGHT

The Sickness
Member Avatar
Wouldn't get a kick in an electric chair.
[ *  *  * ]
Well, we've at least gotten something productive out of Flare so UNVOTE

Which leaves Dom as our only major lead. While he has been suspicious, there has been a bit of doubt ringing in my head regarding whether or not he's actually scum so I'm going to sit back and see if we can get something out of him first.

(On a related note, do we actually have enough time to squeeze anything out of anyone or lynch somebody without everybody bandwagoning for the sake of it?)

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Flare's post alleviates a bit of my suspicion of him, but not entirely. Specifically, the buddying up to dm when p_a went after him on day 1, as I pointed out in this post still has me raising eyebrows. Nevertheless, I am still more suspicious of Dom, and will keep my vote there. Unless he gives me a good reason to think that he is not scum, I am fine lynching him.

@Sickness: Our time is running short. We have 24 hours left in this day phase.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Courtography
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I would have been suspicious of Laurels' claim if it weren't for no one speaking against it. I mean I can't say I'm 100% convinced (I mean while there usually is, there doesn't have to be a doctor) but I'm not nearly suspicious enough to go after Laur.

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey guys we have 9 hours to lynch maybe we should actually try to get something together so we don't go 4 days in a row without a lynch.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Will
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well if Dom is our biggest lead then...

VOTE: Moonlight Drive
V6 Characters:

Posted Image------------------Posted Image
----Cassandra "Cassie" Venus--------------------------------Eleanor "Elle" Duval----------

V5

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
As Flare and Laurels have more or less solid defences/explanations/whatevers, and we have only limited time now, I am afraid I shall

VOTE: MOONLIGHT DRIVE

It doesn't help that his latest post is "Bandwagoning, ho!", which, in all honestly, may be a rather weak attempt to avoid being lynched.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mafia · Next Topic »
Add Reply