Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: The Cursed Islands - Varna Tribe Camp
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 04:09 PM (1,836 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cassandra came back to camp, trailing Cammy by a little bit. She wasn't as strong as the other girl, and was thus carrying a fair bit less, but Cassandra wanted to show that she was trying. As Cammy returned to camp, she unloaded her cargo and was already engaging Lana. Cassandra flashed a smile for a split second when she saw this. Hopefully everything would work out.

As Cassandra was dumping her load with Cammy's, Miranda asked her about the wood. However, the action was transparent: Miranda was afraid that she and Cammy had been off strategizing, and she wanted in on it. Miranda was going to be scrambling a bit for the next few days, given that challenge performance, and Cassandra knew that if Miranda was going to her about strategizing, that would put her in a safe spot.

"Yeah. You know, a lot of the wood is a bit wet, but I think I got a decent amount of stuff we can burn."
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Day 4...

The sky has turned from a healthy blue to an ominously dark grey. Most of the animals in the forest behind camp have made themselves scarce. While it is not raining yet, the winds are beginning to pick up debris from the jungle and move it long distances through the vegetation.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Kat shivered as the wind picked up around her. While the forest and shelter would catch most of any rainfall, it was still looking to be a cold, dreary day. Just to make sure, she put a couple more sticks in the fire and poked at it.

Just then, a thought went through her head. "Hey, who went home last night?"
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

decoy73
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Day 5 ...

IC: TREEMAIL!

Nobody likes to get wet
So keep a very tight grip
For if you should let go
It could be the end of your trip

Another envelope has five pens and six sheets of paper. Five sheets are blank, and the sixth reads:
"Your second Curse is as follows: you will each vote on whether or not there will be Tribal Council tonight. You MAY NOT discuss this with any of your tribe mates."

OOC:

For each character, I will need:

• A vote on whether or not you want Tribal Council tonight.
  • The reason why (for confessional/Jeff)
  • What your character will be wearing when holding onto the pole (about 12 inches diameter, oriented vertically)
Female #16: Jaime Schanbacher; Status: ACTIVE 0
Female #42: Sabrina Luz; Status: ACTIVE 0

V5 Characters

V4 Characters

Survivor: The Cursed Islands

Mass Effect Mafia - PLAY AND WIN

SOTF Survivor 2 - PLAY AND WIN

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Coming back from the challenge, Cammy was feeling a little down about what had just happened. Sure, they managed to avoid tribal council and they also got rid of a very powerful competitor. At the same time though, her tribe came last in the challenge and she was the second one to have fallen off. The fact that Miranda of all people defeated her made her feel disappointed in herself. After all, she was Miranda.

Back at the camp, Cammy dropped her hoodie in the corner of their shelter and let out a sigh of disappointment. They really did dodge a bullet with that one. At the same time though, Cammy wouldn't have minded going to Tribal Council. Sure they would've had to eliminate one of their own, but surely it was better to get rid of the weak ones rather than keep them around. They had to win challenges and as demonstrated in the past two challenges, they really needed to get their act together.

However, she didn't say anything about that yet. No point in trying to put a target on herself.

"We really got lucky there girls. We really got lucky." Cammy commented rather abysmally, curling up into a ball and sitting against the wall of the shelter.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Other Roleplaying · Next Topic »
Add Reply