Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOTF Roll Archive/Rolls-Per-Character Breakdown
Topic Started: Sep 11 2012, 09:32 PM (1,477 Views)
MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi, everyone! A few months ago, out of curiosity, I logged every roll to occur on the current SOTF site in one document for ease of reference. This includes Heroes, Swaps, Nulls, and other stuff of the sort. Anyways, upon consideration, I realized that handlers might find that information interesting, since it's a bit tough to get an overall picture from the scattered announcements and midmonth rolls. Thus, here it is, version-by-version (with V1 excluded because the site organization gives me headaches. Maybe I'll add it on a rainy day or something):

V1 Rolls:

V2 Rolls:

V3 Rolls:

V4 Rolls:

V5 Rolls:

V6 Rolls:

Also, based on a conversation in chat, I compiled a list of how often each character in V4 was rolled, for curiosity's sake. That list follows. Characters in italics were removed from play in the rescue plotline. This is in order of death, so be warned, spoilers abound:

How often each V4 character was rolled:

This is mostly being posted for reference/curiosity's sake, but feel free to comment if anything stands out or seems to merit discussion. All this data was culled from the various announcement/rolls threads. Any errors are mine.
V7:
Juliette Sargent drawn by Mimi and Ryuki
Alton Gerow drawn by Mimi
Lavender Ripley drawn by Mimi
Phillip Olivares drawn by Ryuki
Library Vee
Misty Browder
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So, today I had a little free time for a change, so I added V1 (to the extent that it's available; I think one or two sets of rolls may be missing).
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
With V5 winding down, I took a little time to update this, for the curious/totally in love with useless charts.
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Updated to the V6 halfway point, for kicks and giggles.
V7:
Library Vee
Misty Browder

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplaying Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply