Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Character Themes
Topic Started: Jul 24 2012, 10:44 PM (4,170 Views)
Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Puh, it was really difficult choose these songs, but I think I got them now:

Joachim Lovelace: Fettes Brot - An Tagen wie Diesen

While the lyrics are not fitting 100% (I, at least, don't remember him having a daughter), I feel like this song vaguely describes some character traits of Joachim. Namely, he is one part German. Second, the lyrics are about how people are receiving new stories, and third, they react with apathy. Well, I want some character developement here and make him a little more caring, and I feel like the lyrics cover that too as the singer laments his indifference. You find a translation here.

David Zimmer: None yet, I just can't find a fitting one. Eh, probably will change in the next months

Aileen Aurora Abdallah: Johannes Brahms - Ungarian Dance Nr. 5

This one is simple. The idea for Aileen came when I listened to this song. It's just so... fast-paced and energetic. Personally, when I listen to this song, I feel like I want to run through a place and shove the people out of my way... ahem
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NECRO!

Anyway... Since our characters all had some nice character development behind them at this point, I figure that their theme songs may have changed.

Mine did, at least, given that quite a bit has changed IC and OOC.

Aileen Aurora Abdallah
Muse - Micro Cuts (Hullabaloo Version)

Joachim Lovelace
Muse - Hysteria
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply