Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
V5 Character Themes
Topic Started: Jul 24 2012, 10:44 PM (4,182 Views)
Ares
Member Avatar
V3 World Heavyweight Champion
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
**Because it is my thing I've done for every version I've been in, and TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE THERE IS A TINY PITTSBURGHIAN HOUNDING ME ABOUT THIS**

Anyways, if you've ever heard a song and thought, "Damn. That song is perfect for <your character name here>."

Toss up a link to the song, or the name of it, and if you feel so inclined you can explain why that song fits your character well.

Once I figure out Jack's I'll post it up.

NOW POST!

**This is also totally not a cheap way for me to expand my iTunes library**
Is in...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ares
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jack Johnson: The Civil Wars - "Barton Hollow"
Is in...

Ares
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Joey: Iron and Wine - "He Lays in the Reins"

Solid song, and I'm hoping it is a good representation of the path I want to take Joey on. This will be theme of his improvement since he has sucked so far. REDEMPTION ERRBODY
Is in...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply