Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ghost Town Trip!; Because lakes are soooooo 2007
Topic Started: Jul 21 2012, 09:00 AM (1,380 Views)
Brackie
Member Avatar
i love him, i love him, i love him, i love him
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, so I had a thread/event idea for anyone interested and/or not too preoccupied with Prom or other V5-related activities.

It basically involves getting together a group of 5-6 people who are either friends or have similar interests/friends in common who would be up for visiting one of the many many ghost towns in King County, Washington, of which there are many. It'd be sort of like a weekend one-day camping trip, except in the confines of an abandoned mining town.

All I ask for anyone involved is that you post at a reasonable speed (since being bogged down will make the baby jesus cry), and...well, I think that covers everything.

Happy Campers:
Penny Huang
Camilla "Cammy" Davidson
Gavin Hunter
Alice Gilman
Phoebe Cho
Naomi Bell
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I can't sing but I wrote you a song

Wrong notes but the melody's so clear

When I'm lost, I'm still close to gold

cause I found my treasure in you
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I would suggest Cammy, but she might not be able to go if it is a thread happening in the present time. If it was a Memories thread however, Cammy would love to go :).
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We can decide that once we get organised - I was thinking Events at first, but if people are involved in too many threads at once and/or have plans, we can default to Memories.

And Cammy is added to the list.

Ghost Of Ravenstar
Member Avatar
Armed and Unsafe
[ *  * ]
I have tons of time on my hands and no pre-planned scenes for my character. While Gavin isn't exactly the most well-known person in the school, this is certainly something that he'd enjoy. So consider this an application.
#B051: Gavin Hunter - Equipped with oh gosh a whole lot. "Well, we break for two months and I'm now suddenly in high definition..."

[08:46] Ghost of Ravenstar: I love the AF2011-A1 as it fits Gavin's perceived personality so damn well.
[08:47] Alex: Overcompensatory, unnecessary and appeals to what someone who watches anime obsessively would perceive as "cool?"
[08:47] Ghost of Ravenstar: BINGO!!!

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like something that Alice would be interested in, though she isn't the most social of dudes. She's in a thread right now but it is drawing near its end and I have no other plans. Count her in, I guess.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

Aloha
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
CURSES!!!
I put Tori in the WRONG UNIVERSE!!!!
Characters

Chat Quotes

Arts!

Open to constructive criticism!

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Whoops, forgot to post that these two have been added!

Alright, we need one, possibly two more happy campers for a full house!

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Sounds like something Phoebe would enjoy, and I need to get back into V5 so I'm in.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was a bit iffy if Naomi would go along with this, but she might be somewhat interested and she's friendly with Gavin and Pheobe (I think) so she'd probably join up with it. Although if this counts as overflow I don't mind her being kicked out. xD
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Added to the list! We now have a full car for the weekend, destined to go on to do magical things in magical places (ie Lester, Washington, most likey)

Alright, just need to get one or two things cleared up - firstly, I just need to hold a roll-call to see who's free in present-day threads and possibly memory threads - if too many people are already in present-day threads, we'll probably default to a Memories thread, since that seems easier.

Thirdly, this is directed towards Ghost of Ravenstar, seeing as how we seem to have a huge gender balance thingamabobby happening (5 girls/1 guy) - would Gavin still be in for the trip if he was the only guy in the car compared to the 5 girls?

Alrighty, that's all, so once we get all this stuff sorted out we can get started!

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Naomi isn't free in the present, but she's free in the memories section. If everyone else is more free in the present, again, I don't mind her being kicked out. xD But if it's the memory section it's all good.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alice Gilman is free in the past and soon to be free in the present, so either would work for me.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Cammy will probably soon be free in the present and is free in the past.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People

xylophonefairy
Member Avatar
gubernaculum
[ *  *  * ]
Phoebe is also free in the past and will probably be free in the present soonish.
the world is on my side
i have no reason to run

v4 nostalgia

shiny shiny V5 concepts (now with clickies)
Phoebe Cho - I shall be playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E minor. Wizard!
Harry Hanley - I've got Hershey's at half price today! Get 'em quick before I have rehearsal!
Lor Van Diepen - I'm gonna make a video later. About running. Does that sum me up enough?

Brackie
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alright, since G-O-R hasn't posted in a month, I reckon it's time we start this up, Gavin-Free. I'll get the thread started in the memories section with all the juicy details tomorrow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply