Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another Relationship Thread
Topic Started: Jul 1 2012, 11:23 PM (1,509 Views)
jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Aria Samuels

In Short: Aria Samuels is a child with a bad history of bullying in his previous school. Transferring from Indonesia to Aurora High School, Aria doesn't know a lot of people and is an introverted person because of his experiences. Aria does like to daydream and he can spend hours at a time daydreaming about things and generally losing track of the world around him. Recently, he has tried to make the effort to find some friends in his new school and forget about the past. However, Aria is not well equipped for social conversations and is very bad at socializing with others due to his fear of betrayal.

Aria is not good at socializing. However, he is a very caring person and if he does realize that something is wrong, he will try to help out to the best of his abilities. He also has interests in video games, singing, books and general internet knowledge and can go on for hours about those subjects. With other things however, Aria may find it hard to concentrate and he also has a problem with making eye contact with people.

I'm looking for people who would like to be friends with him as well as others who might be enemies with him. Romantic interests might be a possibility, but I don't think Aria is looking for that right now.

- - - - -

Camilla "Cammy" Davidson

In Short: Cammy is a girl who is very optimistic and is renowned in the school as being one of the fastest girls in Aurora High School. Throughout her life, Cammy has striven to improve her running time and has spent many an hour practicing her running and trying to constantly improve her time. Apart from running, Cammy enjoys hanging out with her friends, partying as well as playing video games, specifically party games like Mario Party 8. She is a firm believer in giving her all in everything she does and isn't one to be deterred by problems or bumps in the road.

Cammy also has a penchant for smiling and is often, if not always, trying to smile. This can lead her to fake her smiles when she is not feeling happy and she commonly uses this as a defense mechanic as well as positive reasoning. She has set out a goal to get to know everyone in school, if not become friends with them. Due to her parents being Catholic, Cammy has sworn not to drink or take drugs and encourages other people to do so as well. She always enjoys bringing a smile to people's faces and will always be there to give a friend a helping hand.

I'm looking for friendships and possibly a romantic interest as well for Cammy. As for enemies, though it may be a bit unlikely that she has a lot, she can have a few enemies that are just annoyed by her.

- - - - -

Sharon Elizabeth Austin

In Short: Sharon is a short girl with a ferocious temper. Due to originating from Scotland, she has a Scottish accent and isn't afraid to use it. She is known in the past for reacting angrily and confrontation ally to the smallest things and has been bullied in order to get said reactions. Though she has improved in keeping her cool, she still loses her cool from time to time and can be very confrontational with people. She is also cynical and sarcastic and is known to use it often when interacting with anyone, even her friends.

Once you get through her abrasive personality, she can become a very loyal friend who would never betray one of her friends no matter what. She's a courageous girl and not a lot fazes her. If she sees her friends getting bullied, she would rush to their protection as soon as possible and is always there to listen to their problems. She doesn't like talking about her own feelings however and she has a mortal fear of spiders.

I'm looking for friends as well as people who would like to bully Sharon. No romantic interests at the moment.

If you want to learn more about my characters, let me direct you to the signature below, where there are links to both their applications.

If you have an idea about possible relationships, either reply here or PM me.

Looking forward to hearing your replies,

jimmy
Edited by jimmydalad, Nov 25 2012, 10:08 PM.
Version 5

Version 7

Artsy Stuff by Other People
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since he's in book club he'll obviously know Michael and Daniel, and his interest in vidya games and internet stuff means that he'd probably get along well with Michael.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
I think Aria would get on quite well with Micheal, if not a bit weirded out at first about the fact that he is deaf. He might be unsure about how to talk to him at first however and he could unintentionally hurt him without meaning to. Once he gets used to it though, I could imagine him having long conversations with Micheal about computers, video games and books. We could set up a thread with them getting to know each other and such :P.
Edited by jimmydalad, Jul 2 2012, 01:14 AM.
Version 5

Version 7

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
He'd probably know Matt through video games, although I can't see them necessarily being friends. Matt would probably get frustrated by Aria and try to minimize the amount of interaction that they had.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
@Brotoro

I can imagine Aria trying to be friends with him, but upon realizing what he thinks of him, will try to stay away from Matt as much as possible.

Also bumping this thread for addition of my second charrie, Cammy.
Version 5

Version 7

simpleinsanity
Member Avatar
Blueberry.
[ * ]
The second he finds out about Aria's situation, Cyrus would probably try and provide emotional support.
V5: Cyrus White
Weapon: Ice Axe
Pregame: Debates and Discourse (Main Pregame), Nox Mirabilis (Prom), Sin and Sacred Light (Before Prom)
Game: One, Two, and Three.

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aria and Cassisy are going to get along
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
@Simpleinsanity and LocoBroJoe - That sounds good. It would always be nice if Aria were to have some friends.

Third character has been added as well indicating that I am planning on retconning Aria's Asperger's Syndrome.
Version 5

Version 7

simpleinsanity
Member Avatar
Blueberry.
[ * ]
Alright, but just saying, Cyrus likely will NEVER refer to you as his friend, though he will treat you like it.
V5: Cyrus White
Weapon: Ice Axe
Pregame: Debates and Discourse (Main Pregame), Nox Mirabilis (Prom), Sin and Sacred Light (Before Prom)
Game: One, Two, and Three.

MrMissMrs Random
Member Avatar
Shut up I'm in the robot
[ *  *  *  * ]
I think Rosemary would get along with Aria, since both of them are in book club. She doesn't have many close friends, so they could both be wallflowers together from time to time.
Version 6
Adelaide Walker-N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: TV on the Radio- Wolf Like Me

Frederick "Rick" Brea- N/A
V6 Pregame: 1-2
Image Song: SOHN- Artifice

Version 5
(G006) Rosemary Michaels- Butterfly Knife: "H-h-heh..."- DECEASED
V5 Game:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-6 (Return)-9-10-11-12-FINAL

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
@simpleinsanity - I'll keep that in mind. Aria just might be confused by his actions and not really be sure if he's a friend or not.

@Rosemary - That sounds like a good idea. They can wallflower together during book club so they probably would be friends.

I'd just like to say again that Cammy and Sharon are also up for ideas on friendships and such. Keep up the replies though :).
Version 5

Version 7

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
Timothy is in the book club, so he would know Aria and Sharon. He would probably get along pretty well with Aria, since they share a lot of interests. He probably won't get too irritated with his behavior, considering that he's quite socially inept as well.

David's a runner and he likes video games, so he might get along well with Cammy.

I'm not sure about Douglas, but if you have any ideas, feel free to bring them up.
Survival of the Fittest Version 5

Survival of the Fittest Version 7

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I know that you want to retcon the AS syndrom. But I read some things about it and I heard that Asperger might be partly a genetic thing.

And when family stuff comes, Joachim is all in for it. To be more specific, since Joachim is interested in genealogy, he might consider working with Aria's family tree.
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

jimmydalad
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
bumping
Version 5

Version 7

Espi
Member Avatar
Beep Beep
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theo is into gaming, and I bet he'd like Aria. I imagine the two would get along somewhat awkwardly, since Theo isn't very good at socializing either.

Nina, well I think she'd be friends with Sharon and Cammie, moreso the former. She's a strong-willed girl who can't stand bullying, and I think she'd be inclined to stand up for Sharon.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply