Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you ain't gettin' drunk, get the fu-; (Surgeon General's warning goes here.)
Topic Started: Jun 13 2012, 10:55 PM (5,875 Views)
Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ethan checked his phone as he walked towards Joey's house. 8:20. He had planned to get here a bit later as supposedly some guys from the football team would all be coming at the same time, but a couple Facebook messages later and he hadn't heard anything from them. While he was grateful for Lomalli dragging his ass out onto the Football team, he still felt unsure about his place amongst his teammates which unfortunately would take a bit more time before he finally fit in.

As Ethan approached the door he quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts. The only reason he came here was to have fun, so worrying about team stuff was pointless.

With the door being closed for obvious reasons Ethan announced his presence by loudly knocking on the door.

"Hey guys, Ethan is here. So can you let me in now?"
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ethan smiled at Joey as he walked into the door. Though he had not hunk out with him much, he always seemed like a lot of fun to hang out with, so Ethan had high hopes for how this party would go.

"I am good now that I am finally here. Let me get warmed up and I might take you up on that offer to take a Celebrity shot, but first time to get to the good stuff before its all gone."

Ethan waved at everybody currently at the party as he walked to the drink table. The only person he knew outside of Joey was Claire, and that was because she filmed the games and not because of any meaningful interaction with her. Ethan mentally shrugged to himself.

No matter, some people from the team should get here soon, and this gives me a chance to get to meet some more people outside of the team. Now, time to wake myself up with some vodka.

He quickly poured himself a shot of vodka and drank the bracing shot just as quickly. Feeling a lot more awake Ethan turned to face the party again. Ethan was immediately greeted by the sight of Jaquilyn in the door smiling at him. She was definitely one of the more attractive girls in the school which was only helped by her exotic looks. Feeling that this was too good a chance to miss out on, he grabbed a beer and headed over to greet her, only stopping to nod at Travis as he burst through the door.

"I am glad to see you came Jaquilyn"
Edited by Hunt11, Jun 18 2012, 12:11 PM.
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
As Jaq left to go find Joey, Ethan took the time to work on his second beer. Though it did not have the same punch as the vodka did, he could still feel it enter his system. As he started to enjoy that special after taste that beer has Ethan took another look around the room. It seemed as though there was nobody new had come in since Susan had came in, and everybody seemed to be settling into the swing of things. The pong game was in full swing and soon the rest of the party fun should begin.

With nothing else of interest going on, Ethan took the time to recenter himself and figure out just how he wanted to handle Jaq. He could always try and be ultra blunt, but chances are that wouldn't work, especially since he was unsure what exactly he was hoping for. He could always just offer up some lame excuse about why he came over, but doing that would make the entire evening a miserable experience. It seemed like the best option was to just go with the flow and see how it went.

"I was just checking up to see how things were going for you."
Edited by Hunt11, Jul 2 2012, 07:17 AM.
Current Characters

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
(Sorry about taking so long to update)
For a second Ethan looked away from Jaq to focus on Claire as she dashed for the bathroom Looks like somebody has difficulty holding down their liquor.

Turning back to Jaq Ethan buckled as she recounted what she had to do to get to the party.

"With my parents being out of town for the weekend I didn't have nearly as much trouble getting here." Not like it would really matter if they were here, but still. Ethan thought to himself as he finished his beer.

"Well it looks like I am done with this beer so I would love to another one with one."
Current Characters

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
"I don't think I have ever tried PBR before, as the only beer I seem to be able to reliably find at parties is Natty Light."

Ethan was actually kind of glad that the rest of the guys hadn't showed up yet. It had forced him to actually meet people instead of just hanging around the beer, and for the moment everything seemed to be going well, if it nothing went wrong the party could get a whole lot more fun.

Only focussing on the girl besides him Ethan's mind had went into cruise mode until she re-emphasised his point about the lack of parental supervision at his house. And by the sounds of it, he had just shot down any chances he had with Jaq tonight. Though he didn't mean to sound so forward, of course that was how it was going to be interpreted, and he doubted that Jaq, no matter what the rummers said would be game for that after barely meeting him. Before he could say anything to hopefully safe the situation, she threw out the idea that he should host the next party. Well my parents are gone for week so I would have time to clean up the mess, and I do have a bit of money saved up so it could work. The only issue would be getting beer but some of seniors on the team had fake ID's and as long as he gave them a generous tip they should be willing to buy the stuff.

"Getting the beer could be an issue, but I have a couple friend with fakes who would hopefully buy the stuff as long as I pay for it. If they are game to do that then I should be able to throw a party next week no problem."

After finally reaching the table he grabbed a PBR for Jaq, before grabbing a bud light for himself. The die was cast, and all Ethan could do know is pray that nothing would go wrong.
Edited by Hunt11, Sep 3 2012, 12:22 PM.
Current Characters

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Ethan took a quick sip from his beer and raised his beer at Jaq.

"I think I heard somebody mention at least some type of heavy liquor so you should be in luck. I will be right here if you need anything"

Ethan smiled as he saw Jaq walk away in her quest for tequila. All he had to do was to start texting his friends first thing tomorrow and everything should be all set. Though as he finished the beer and tried his best to do the mental math he began to inwardly pale, he would be almost completely broke in order to cover all the expenses for the party. Looks like I am going to be working overtime for the next couple months which is going to be an oh so fun experience.
Current Characters

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
With Jaq off looking for Tequila Ethan had the time necessary to set up the party next week when he finally found the reason why none of his friends had shown up, they had gotten the crucial text message before he did. One of the seniors on the defensive squad was pissed of at the perceived lack of effort in training so had got Coach Lemelli to organise a special practice for, judging by his watch, today. Right now all he wanted to do was skip practice and see where this night would take him, but no, that would only make everything else with the team worse, and he could not afford to alienate his teammates this early on in the season. He let out a futile sigh and polished of his beer before preparing to wrap up this night.

He quickly headed into the kitchen to give a quick goodbye to the only people he knew at this party. "I am sorry I have to bail so early, but I just found out I have practice in about six hours so I need to grab some shuteye before practice. Oh and I will be trying to host a party at my house next week if you guys want to come."

Taking a moment to smile at Jaq he opened the door and headed of into the night.

((Ethan Johnson continued elsewhere))
Current Characters

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Memories (The Past) · Next Topic »
Add Reply