Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If you ain't gettin' drunk, get the fu-; (Surgeon General's warning goes here.)
Topic Started: Jun 13 2012, 10:55 PM (5,890 Views)
Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
A lone figure was walking through the neighborhood, wearing a large bag on his back and smoking something that looked like a cigarette - and yet, the smell betrayed it was in fact not. With every step, loud sounds of glass hitting against glass erupted from his backpack, revealing the content inside to be hard alcohol. Pure vodka, tequila, and whiskey. No mixers to speak of. In between the tokes from his "Secret Agent", he was whistling the tune from an old Disney movie. His black dyed hair, intense eyes, and general demeanor was enough to keep the people he ran into on the street from taking more then one look at him.

Finally, after several minutes of walking, the figure stopped in front of a well lit house, which was erupting with music and laughter. He inhaled the smoke a final time, smiled as he looked up at the night sky, and finally stomped out the roach of his now finished joint.

He went up to the door like he had so many times before, and didn't even knock. He knew the inhabitants of this house well enough already.

Signaling his entrance to the party, the figure let up a shout towards the host himself:
"JOEY, MY MAN! I BRING YOU ALCOHOL APLENTY, AND DRUGS AS WELL FOR ANYONE INTERESTED! WOOOOO!"

Travis Webster had arrived.
Edited by Delroy, Jun 17 2012, 04:50 AM.
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
(( Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I've been a tad busy lately, so this post won't really measure up to much. M'bad :3 ))

Travis highfived his bro with a wide grin.

"How y'doin man?"

He looked at the party goers who had arrived. A decent collection, and more were surely coming. Oooooh, beer pong!
When the beer was finished, they should play vodka pong. Much more interesting, mwahahah.

Hmmm, and there were some possibilities for getting laid as well... Excellent.

"Hey, Joey, is it okay if I smoke in here, or should I do that outside?"
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, great. Can't ask one of your bro's ONE simple question without an irritating ex girlfriend and a... sasquatch(?)showing up. Suddenly the mood in the room felt... different. Less warm and happy.

Susan and him had clicked rather well, at least for a little while. Trav wasn't sure what had gone wrong. She didn't appreciate his recently picked up drug habits, he knew that much, nor had she liked his many attempts to "go further" with their relationship. Either was a valid reason he supposed, looking back at it. Granted, he had been a bit angry at first, but quickly got over her just as she got over him, and they kept an amiable relationship with one another after.

"Heh, don't worry Susan. I'll behave..."

He got a rather sarcastic tone in his voice as he continued.

"... I mean, I can't even begin to think about all those poor asthmatics at the party who would be affected by my terrible habits..."

He gave her a rather bitter smile as Mallory came up and started rambling. Just as Trav was about to say something abnormally rude to her (Who the fuck was she to judge his habits? He enjoyed smoking! And what the hell was she talking about? Policemen at the door!? WHAT!?) Joey quickly solved the situation by leading him into the kitchen. Thank god. He proceeded to answer Joey's question.

"Pffft, do I got pot? And here I thought you knew me better!" he said with a wide grin on his lips. The good mood was back again.
"Heheh, I might have some other stuff as well, but we're saving that for later!" he said and winked at his friend.
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
(( People, people, people! I've been gone for almost a month and a half... I can't believe you didn't skip me! So sorry for keeping you waiting! Anyway: ))

Travis grinned at Joey.

"Fine! God, bro. No patience at all. Soooooo demanding."
Now he was just dragging it out to annoy his friend.

He leaned in and whispered into Joey's ear:

"I got a few pills in here, bro. Mdma, bro... y'know, Ecstasy! And my dealer said it was good stuff too."

He leaned back and grinned mischievously, awaiting his friend's reaction.
He continued by answering the second part of Joey's question.

"I've never actually tried it before, but my 'friend' told me it was.... quite something. One or two pills each should be alright. So... you up for it, bro?"
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Hah. One could always trust Joey to follow along with crazy ideas.

"On three it is, mate." he said with a grin on his face.

"One, two, THREE."

He gulped the pills down with ease. Travis never did need water or any other beverage to swallow pills. He was one of those rare kids who did not struggle with taking their medicine as a child. Now, all they had to do was wait a bit and then... well... things would get a whole lot more fun, that was for sure.
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Trav felt excited. He'd wanted to try E for quite some time, and now the high was just a half hour or so away.

He noticed Joey looking over at someone who'd just entered the kitchen. Travis turned, and after realizing who it was, he smiled warmly at Jaq. The attractive, exotic looking girl had intrigued him from the first time he'd met her, and he had fantasized about having her more than a few times in the past.

"Ugh, Jaq... you know I can't drink Tequila anymore."

Trav had loved Tequila before. It was the only thing he drank, while most of his friends prefered Vodka. Then it happened. One of the wildest nights he'd had in his life, drenched with Tequila shots and crazed partying, followed up by crashing at 6 am. The story should have ended there, but that day he'd been woken up by parents at 7 am. He'd signed up to a "day-camp" at the local kindergarten, where he was obligated to take care of kids all day. He had still been drunk when he got there. It had been fine at first, but around noon... the hangover had struck him. While taking care of those kindergarteners would be bad even in a sober state. a pounding headache and vomiting every 30 minutes had been enough to almost kill him. Thankfully his partner had covered for him, so he'd managed to get away scot-free, minus the never ending repulsion he felt when he thought of tequila.

"I can't even smell the stuff now without feeling queasy."

He sighed and shrugged.

"Hold on, I might have some. Let me have a look."

He pulled up his backpack, opening it carefully. As he rustled through his bag, he kept mumbling "Hmmm, is it here? Nonoo... Hmmm... yeah... Maybe..." until finally exclaiming loudly:

"AHAAA! EUREKA!"

He pulled up an old Tequila bottle from before..... that night. It had less than a third of its contents left within, but it should be more than enough for a skinny girl like Jaq, and any friends she might feel the need to share it with, to get properly drunk. He placed the Tequila on the table, and gave her a quick wink as he quickly put the little plastic bag with the remaining pills into his backpack. Might not be the best idea to show the entire party that he was carrying Mdma on him. The morality freaks and the white knights might pop up and give him shit for it.

With a wide grin, he handed the bottle over to her.

"There we go, m'lady. I hope this small token gift shall please you..."

He took a dramatic pause.

"... and get you royally fucked up on this wonderous occation."
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Joey clearly felt the effects of the drug before he did. The way he started rubbing himself and moving his arms around was, as Travis had learned over the past month or so, the telltale sign that "Holy shit, Joey is high as a kite". And that had been just smoking weed!

Unfortunately, as it usually is with drugs, someone has to start tripping later than the others. Trav wasn't sure if he had a slow metabolism or some shit like that, but what he did know was that it took him longer to get high than his friends. Not resistance wise, mind you! He had the resistance of a kindergartener to most substances, although he was slowly working up his resistance to booze and weed. It simply took him longer to feel the effects.

Travis grinned at his friend. "How're you feelin', buddy?"
Joey didn't seem to hear him. He violently jolted out of his chair and began moving into the livingroom. Trav heard him shout something about being best friends with everyone there. Trav just chuckled and got more comfortable in his seat. No need to move out on the dance floor until the E hit him.

There he was, deep in thought.... And that was when the can hit him in the face.
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
What. The Actual. Fuck.

It didn't hurt too much. Had it been a full can of beer, he'd probably be bleeding all over Joey's floor right now. However, "lucky" as he was, the stupid FUCK who had thrown a can at him for no reason had at least had the courtesy of drinking it.

...... "Almost, anyway", he realized as the last of the beer started dripping down his leg. The can was on its side, comfortably resting on his crotch where it had landed after hitting him square in the face.

Now, Travis had done his research, and he knew that people on Ecstacy had a tendency to be more forgiving and practically unable to feel anger. This was also how he knew that the E had NOT hit him yet. He was most definitely not happy. He looked over towards the perpetrator, and look who it was, the fucking ogre. Who was coming over to.... apologize, perhaps?

Ah, yes. She was. She started blabbering away, completely inconsistently. Sure, she hadn't meant to do it, according to her, but.... Wait... In the way of the trashcan? What!? This girl, who'd judged and talked shit about his smoking habits and who had just now thrown a can at him was saying it was.... his fault? From the other room, a voice echoed.

"Where the fuck is my boy, Travis?"

Travis barely reacted, staring straight at Mallory ranting with a tensed face, completely silent. Had it been Joe who threw the damn can, he'd been fine with it. A stupid friend doing a stupid thing. He'd been through much worse, which he'd laughed off. However, a complete stranger (whom he didn't even know the name of) who'd been rude, and insulting his habits, who, not to mention, seemed rather stupid, was a different matter. He didn't even know what she was doing. Was this it? Was this her poor excuse for an apology?
Joey stood in the doorframe, where continued to shout:

"How YOU feeling?"

Trav finally stopped glaring at the Juggernaut infront of him and looked over at Joey, still with a face displaying his dismay over what had just transpired. He quietly considered just dropping the whole thing, laughing it off and awaiting the effects of the MDMA, like he'd do any other time.

"Not too good, Joey."

He turned his eyes back to Mallory. This girl had not given him the apology he was hoping for, but he could still drop it. Laugh it off.
Travis threw up a wide grin. Maybe he could accept her apology after all, no matter how lackluster?

Nah.

"Fucking SASQUATCH over here needs to watch where she throws her fucking beercans..."
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis could not help but give an awestruck chuckle at the sheer lack of... creativity... that Sasquatch had displayed. He was now utterly convinced that she was as dense as she was ugly. Like the rambling from earlier hadn't already told him that much.

And look who it was. Susan. The peacemaker. Telling him to calm down. He sighed and began looking down on his feet, wondering if she might have a point. His eyes wandered even further down, becoming fixed at the floor. A streak of remorse flashed past his features, if only for a second. Damnit. She had a point, didn't she? He'd even admitted it himself just a second ago. Had it been Joey who threw the can, he would've found it hilarious. Maybe he should just drop the whole thing?

Deep in thought, realizing he'd acted like a total dick, he didn't hear much of what Sasquatch began babbling about. Hell, he didn't really care. He might have been acting like a total bastard, but she was still an idiot as far as he was concerned. But a few words penetrated his inner thoughts...

"....Whatever, I guess your parents just didn't teach you how to accept apologies..."

... Ow.

That hit way harder than it should have. Maybe it was the weed or the alcohol making him emotional?
Either way, it caused his mind to drift away again, this time to a very different place, with no shame and no drugs and no bad behavior... None of that fucking shit. Back when they were still close... Mom... Dad...

"Yo, what's going on?"

And he was back. A bunch of people staring at him, awaiting his next response. He kept his eyes fixed on the floor, taking a deep breath. The last thing he wanted to do was cry. NOT here, NOT infront of all these people. Not in front of Joey, not in front of Susan, and not because of some very basic attempt at an insult by fucking Sasquatch. It's not like it mattered. His parents were busy now. He got it. It was fine. He'd long since admitted it to himself. The reason he started living this less than optimal lifestyle was for... well, attention. But he'd grown to like it. He was not longer a little crybaby who wanted attention. He was Travis fucking Webster. The Party Animal. The Druggie. He wouldn't cry, because HE WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

Instead of crying, his eyes shot up from the floor. He locked eyes with the dumb bitch. What had she said? How fucking dared she talk shit about his parents?
He was still smiling, but his eyes were radiating anger. He sighed, deeply, letting out a slight chuckle, completely drained of any good humor. His teeth tightly clenched, he silently growled:

"... What was that you said about my parents, Sasquatch?"
V5 characters:

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
(( Alright. A million, gazillion apologies for the delay everyone. I'm back, I'm pumped, and I'm ready. Let's finish this thread before v5 starts :D))

A whole lot of shit was going down. Joey was slumped down on the ground - probably tripping balls - and the blonde kid he'd seen earlier had come over to try and intervene. The fact that he'd instead fallen on his ass while doing so would have amused Travis during normal circumstances but... Sigh...

Not to mention that a whole bunch of kids had gathered around them.

"Were they cool?" Sasquatch had asked. Fuck. No. He was not cool. Even in the literal sense of the word. As a matter of fact, he was burning up. His heart was pumping harder and faster than ever. He didn't look away for a second, keeping his eyes fixed on Sasquatch and her stupid ugly mug. He wanted to hit her. With all of his fiery drug-fueled anger, he really wanted to punch her. Granted, he'd never really fought someone before, minus a few scuffles on the playground. He didn't really know how to fight either.

But the drugs and alcohol in Travis Webster's system wouldn't let such logic take hold. As a matter of fact, all Travis could think of at that moment was how fast his heart was beating and how angry he was at the person in front of him.

Jaqui came up to him and tried soothing him. She put her hand on his chest and tried to talk him down. His eyes turned to her. The glare he had put on softened a bit, but his heart kept pounding.

"I know she's just saying fucking words, Jaqui..."

He looked over at Sasquatch again.

"I'm sorry, Jaqui. I can't..."

He suddenly realized he was still clutching his fists, to the point that his knuckles had become white. As he let go, he could feel his hands shaking. God, it had to be the adrenaline.
Or the drugs?
Or a mixture of the two?

Then, he laughed. It wasn't a happy laugh. He couldn't believe this girl.

"No. No, we're not cool, you fucking bitch."
V5 characters:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Memories (The Past) · Next Topic »
Add Reply