Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Football Players & Other Aurora High Team Rosters; Planning interactions between team-mates?
Topic Started: Jun 12 2012, 01:36 PM (2,534 Views)
Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Memories thread would probably work a lot better, yeah. Though still trapped. Trapped! But if it hasn't started or is still going when Naomi is free I'm down for that.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
No Problem: Since you're going to start that Student Council thread, you can set it up whenever you're ready to. =)

==

Also football players if one of you feel like starting the memories thread post the link here. So we can join. Same for any of the other teams and clubs actually. Post here those links.

The main goal is to establish relationships/bonds and dynamics both neg and pos between members of these teams like with the girls softball team threads.

Also to have some fun of course.

Pregame looks like it might go by soon, so lets try to keep activity up as quickly as possible in these threads. :)

Solomir
Member Avatar
Nanotech Engineer
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm down for this. As long as you'll have me and my erratic post scheduling...
V5

B036: Benjamin Ward: "Sh-shut the fuck up. Or I'll k-kick your ass."
B047: Marcus Leung: "Let's start by staying calm."

V4

Rest in peace

B004 - Peter Siu: "We're all fuck-ups."
G006 - Tiffany Baker: "Will you stay with me, until I wake up?"
G027 - Marybeth Witherspoon: "The cameras are pointing here, not there."
B115 - Tony Russo: "I'm sorry...."
G087 - Rachel Gettys: "I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell."

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Though it might be a brief first post I will try to get the football thread started this weekend. Feel free to pm me with anything specific you want me to mention when I set the scene.

Edit: Chances are I will set this in the middle of Junior year, but this is open to change as long as its not in Freshman year.
Edited by Hunt11, Jul 7 2012, 09:15 PM.
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hunt11
Jul 7 2012, 09:10 PM
Though it might be a brief first post I will try to get the football thread started this weekend. Feel free to pm me with anything specific you want me to mention when I set the scene.

Edit: Chances are I will set this in the middle of Junior year, but this is open to change as long as its not in Freshman year.
Sounds good Hunt. If it's Junior year the character and former FB player, Adonis Alba could also join. That could honestly be a bit interesting, considering his history with the team. Also, thanks for taking the weight of starting this thread off my shoulders Hunt! Anytime you're ready just let us know with a link here. :)

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That also means Cody won't be captain, though he's probably a shoe-in for the next bid. Yeah, I like this!
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
It is done. As I have mentioned before this is set in the middle of the Junior year season, and thanks to MK's suggestion happens before Adonis is kicked of the team. Any other detail is fair game, so lets get this tread started.

The locker room. A place of blood, mud, sweat, and hijinks
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Erm, not sure if we wait for Ethan to be cleared from his other thread. Should probably remind the rest of the footballer's that it's open, when it's def open.

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Sorry about taking so long, but after I make some edits to the thread and with permission from MK people will be allowed to join in.
Edited by Hunt11, Jul 16 2012, 10:19 PM.
Current Characters

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay: Still letting folks know that' I'm still in this, just having some inconvenient schedules recently. But will make an effort to participate as soon as I can.

Bumping this so some other FB players can post in the post victory locker room thread and start making the idea active in the mean-time.

If you guys want - my boys, Miles Strickland (Socializing) and Kyran Dean (changing out, sitting quietly) will already 'be there' in the locker room with you guys, even if I haven't posted yet. So if any of you want to make mention of them or want to interact with them, feel free to do so, and I will try to respond back as immediately as I possibly can.

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
Southern motherfuckin' democratic republicans.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, gang.

Apologies in advance if this is wayyyy late, but I was looking to get an idea of the Football team's 'record'. Namely; are they any good? I've got a football player submitted and awaiting approval, but something along those lines would be good to have on reference when V5 starts.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply