Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extremely Late Relationship Thread
Topic Started: Jun 10 2012, 04:59 PM (860 Views)
Cosmonologist
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Mitchell digs both anime and games and is a member of both clubs. He could bond with David over these. He has also been through some issues in the past and could empathize with David's depression. Mitchell also enjoys fictional worlds, from experiencing them to writing them. I think Mitchell and David would get along swell, if David is OK with Mitchell no restraint towards honesty.

Mark loves his ancient history, including the battles that are involved in it. Though he isn't into model making, he'd probably enjoy re-enacting epics battles from ages long past with Timothy. He favors medieval history more, but still enjoys other times like Rome and Greece. They might, however, be at odds over their opposite opinions towards the outdoors. Maybe they could be vitriolic?
Edited by Cosmonologist, Jun 17 2012, 09:01 PM.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cosmonologist
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Extremely late reply, my apologies.

I'm happy for you to add him to your list. I'll do the same.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply