Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extremely Late Relationship Thread
Topic Started: Jun 10 2012, 04:59 PM (864 Views)
Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I was going to hold off on this until I had submitted all of my characters, but I should probably start this while there's still any of pregame left...

My Characters:

Timothy Abrams:

Current Relationships:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Eliza Patton:

Current Relationships:

Pregame-only characters:

Survival of the Fittest Version 5

Survival of the Fittest Version 7
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I just added my third character, Douglas MacAllister to the list. I'm sorry for being so late to reply to this.

@Delroy: If Geo still needs friends, she's welcome to have David.

@Cosmologist: I think Mitchell and David would get along very well, so I can put them up as friends if it's okay with you.

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I've spoilered David and Douglas since I won't be able to bring them into V5 proper.

Anyone have any last-minute relationship ideas for Timothy?

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
Sansa: Maynard sounds like a pretty good friend for Timothy, and he'd probably know Mirabelle from his Latin classes, since I can imagine that there'd be few other students there.

Naft: I don't really know if introversion is enough of a common factor to make them friends, but I could see them disliking each other due to Timothy's interests in science and learning in general conflicting with Hansel's hostility towards intellectualism.

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I can see Garrett being a friend to Timothy, with them sharing such a niche hobby and all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply