Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Extremely Late Relationship Thread
Topic Started: Jun 10 2012, 04:59 PM (918 Views)
Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I was going to hold off on this until I had submitted all of my characters, but I should probably start this while there's still any of pregame left...

My Characters:

Timothy Abrams:

Current Relationships:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Eliza Patton:

Current Relationships:

Pregame-only characters:

Survival of the Fittest Version 5

Survival of the Fittest Version 7
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Palhinuk
Member Avatar
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
[ * ]
Larson would probably know Timothy through band, and would probably be at least acquainted with David through video game circles.

Autumn would probably know David as well as a fellow track member.
------
"Is it perfect in our little Hell?"

Royce Chambers- "The photographer with a temper - Bunga Bunga parties, Video Games, and Vampires
Larson DeStefano- "Class clown and master prankster"
Autumn Cobb- "The drummer girl with a coffee habit" - Pardon the Dust

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jaq and Joey are out, but Cassidy would be nice to them if she ever met them at least. I almost threw her in book club before deciding she (as a cheerleader and gymnast) would probably be too busy.

Lemme know! She's especially nice to quiet kids, but if she's never met em, she's never met em...
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Travis is probably a stretch, but Geo is a gamer and desperately needs some friends, so....... yeah. David and her might know each other.
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Naomi Bell would at least be acquaintanced with Timothy, as they're both members of the book club. Also, she has a similar interest in history.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Cosmonologist
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Mitchell digs both anime and games and is a member of both clubs. He could bond with David over these. He has also been through some issues in the past and could empathize with David's depression. Mitchell also enjoys fictional worlds, from experiencing them to writing them. I think Mitchell and David would get along swell, if David is OK with Mitchell no restraint towards honesty.

Mark loves his ancient history, including the battles that are involved in it. Though he isn't into model making, he'd probably enjoy re-enacting epics battles from ages long past with Timothy. He favors medieval history more, but still enjoys other times like Rome and Greece. They might, however, be at odds over their opposite opinions towards the outdoors. Maybe they could be vitriolic?
Edited by Cosmonologist, Jun 17 2012, 09:01 PM.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I just added my third character, Douglas MacAllister to the list. I'm sorry for being so late to reply to this.

@Delroy: If Geo still needs friends, she's welcome to have David.

@Cosmologist: I think Mitchell and David would get along very well, so I can put them up as friends if it's okay with you.

Cosmonologist
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Extremely late reply, my apologies.

I'm happy for you to add him to your list. I'll do the same.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
I've spoilered David and Douglas since I won't be able to bring them into V5 proper.

Anyone have any last-minute relationship ideas for Timothy?

SansaSaver
Member Avatar
Player
[ *  *  *  * ]
Maynard could be friends with Timothy through their mutual book club membership and interest in more fantastical stories, as well as their interest in history. Mirabella takes Latin as well (I made a passing reference to it in a post...somewhere), and she takes an interest in reading, so I'm sure that they could maybe possibly be friends as well.
Version Seven:
Tristan O’Hara
Dorothea Rodriguez
Ariana Simpson

Past Characters:

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hansel and Timothy may get along based on their mutual like of keeping to themselves - sort of a loners band together ruling. They could also dislike each other for much the same reason.

Link in signature. Thoughts?
Edited by NotAFlyingToy, Apr 29 2013, 06:43 PM.
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
Sansa: Maynard sounds like a pretty good friend for Timothy, and he'd probably know Mirabelle from his Latin classes, since I can imagine that there'd be few other students there.

Naft: I don't really know if introversion is enough of a common factor to make them friends, but I could see them disliking each other due to Timothy's interests in science and learning in general conflicting with Hansel's hostility towards intellectualism.

NotAFlyingToy
Member Avatar
the bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Aha! Perfect. That sounds awesome. 'Enemies' would likely be too strong a word, but I can see them putting each other's backs up.

Thanks, Skraal!
A list of the dying, a list of the damned.

V6
V5
Future

Emprexx Plush
Member Avatar
Paige/EP/Plush, they/them pronouns pls thanks :3
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Timothy's model-making and love of imaginary warfare would interest Garrett. He's really into that sort of thing, and he has the type of attitude where you basically have to be openly antagonistic to put him off, so I don't see him having any issue with Timothy's lack of social graces. At the least I can see them being good acquaintances and model buddies.
SotF Characters

the highest honor i'll ever achieve

Plush Wants To Read Your Dead Things and your Living Things! As of 8/14/2017, the Living Queue is Closed, and the Dead Queue is Open!

Skraal
Member Avatar
Why, hello there.
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I can see Garrett being a friend to Timothy, with them sharing such a niche hobby and all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply