Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Par-tay; Discussing opening a party thread, open to all
Topic Started: Jun 4 2012, 09:00 PM (2,048 Views)
umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Un-persona and I are planning out a party scene for the memories thread. It would probably take place between sophomore and junior year, and would involve alcohol.

The premise is it's a high school coed party with drinking, probs smoking too. Open to anybody who would fit in.

Just posting here as a bit of an interest check (don't wanna open a thread for a hinge party and have nobody show up...)

Anyway, it'd be an open free for all. Joey Polpetta's house, no parents around, everybody spending the night. Let me know if your character is down for a rager.

RSVP'd characters:
Joey Polpetta
Jaq Locke
Rutheford
Claire Monaghan
Susan Clarke (Maybe)
Emily Nakoa
Travis Webster (Have a fight, perhaps?)
Michael Joyner
Adonis Alba
Mallory McKormic
Zubin Wadia
Mike Whaley
Kat Tolstoff
Larson DeStefano
Harry Hanley
Edited by umop-ap!sdn, Jun 11 2012, 05:18 PM.
It's kiss or kill and shoot to thrill when you do what you do.
I would not die for anyone, but I would kill for you.

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Emily Nakoa would definitely be there. Susan Clarke might stop by for while too. Realistically, though, I hate writing multiple characters in one thread, so I'd probably only drop one in.
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I figure if Rutherford is here, Claire would probably go.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

HenchmenF
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Between Sophomore and Junior year? Hoo-boo, we're about to see the shy, nice and awkward Michael Joyner.

Michael Joyner will be there.

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Wait, Sophomore and Junior? So they would be.... 16? o.o

I quote from Travs profile:

"He had his first shot at 15, and smoked his first joint at 16. Now, at 18, he has tried several party drugs (such as Cocaine and Ecstasy) which he has acquired from friends at parties, as well as smoking Marijuana in his room almost every day, which he acquires from a dealer he knows through his older friends.
His parents usually leave early in the morning and come home late at night from work, allowing him to escape detection so far. His father has been close to catching him a few times, and suspects something, but hasn't been able to prove anything yet.

Travis had never gotten into a fight until he was 16. It was a silly fight at a party......"

So we'll see a much less experienced Travis, still smoking his first joints, AND getting into his first and only fight with someone, which encourages him to start learning how to fight. And this fight would possibly (hopefully?) be at this party. This is brilliant.
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is awesome! Let us know if you have a character willing to fight Travis, get in here! The more mini stories, the better!

G009 Cassidy Kant
A contestant, a seeker, an abstainer, a klutz, a case of survivor guilt, a repenter, a star crossed lover, a star crossed lover, a damsel in distress, a hot mess, an inspired dreamer, an unwanted ally, a pawn
B034 Joey Caputo
A scout, a follower, a tracker, a rebel without a cause, a slaughtered guinea pig
G017 Jaquilyn Locke
A victim, a survivor, a team player, a doubter, a hunter, a person, a schemer, an instructor, a nomad, a deserter, a self-appointed savior, a repenter, a failure, a hypocrite's scapegoat

Achievements Unlocked!

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hell yes. This is exactly what I wanted. Bunch of people coming in here with their own part, with a bunch of stuff going on. Different types of people coming together for one hell of a party. Awesome.B)
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Slam
Member Avatar
My Critique Process
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If I've made her profile by then, I would probably attend with Gabriella Parker. Not that she's likely to get up to much smoking or drinking.
V7 Freunde
Hey look I have a relationship thread

V6 Amigos - Spoilers!

Die Slam's Art, Die

Aura
Member Avatar
Has seen that which cannot be unseen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A party, you say? Wtth drinking and girls?

Adonis Alba is already there.
Posted Image

Characters

Posted Image

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aura Master Fox
Jun 5 2012, 04:53 PM
A party, you say? Wtth drinking and girls?

Adonis Alba is already there.
Well we have two girls there for sure. Two maybes and one awaiting confirmation!

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
I feel like Ethan would make an appearance at the party.
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.

Violent-Medic
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mallory likes any social occasion and would totally be down with drinking, so she'd probably turn up.
V6 Characters

V5 Characters

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay, more people...MOAR. Please and thank you.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Hunt11
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
With prom starting in the next couple days would it make sense to also start the party thread so we can wrap it up before pregame ends?
Current Characters

Ethan Johnson If you notice anything about my posts that could be improved on, feel free to PM me.

umop-ap!sdn
Member Avatar
upside-down
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll start it soon! It'll be in the "memory thread"

G009 Cassidy Kant
B034 Joey Caputo
G017 Jaquilyn Locke

Achievements Unlocked!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply