Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sell Soul->Acquire friends; Relationships thread #who'scounting
Topic Started: May 21 2012, 11:07 PM (919 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sorry for the delayed response Bik. Keep thinking I've responded to this when I haven't >.>

Sounds like a good rivalry
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think the relationship between Gray and Cassandra kind of made itself.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, Gray and Cassandra's relationship is firmly established at this point.

That said, what about Gray's relationship to Virgil? I feel like they would get along reasonably well, and they probably would hang out with the some of the same people.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Deamon
Member Avatar
Humans...
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Virgil and Gray would probably get on well since neither of them really care about social standing and the like.
Kimiko Kao - - - - - - - The Lagniappe
Travis "Trav" Lynch - - They Stumbled Into Faith and Thought
Cameron Herrig - Ω - Ω - Shock Me

V5
Unknowns
"They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail. You can choose to succeed."

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds good. I'll put them down as casual friends :)
The Living:

The Burned Handler
Member Avatar
I used to be a handler like you, then I turned into a horse.
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well we just discussed things between Cassandra and Mike and Max, so there's that. Mike'd prolly get on with Virgil, as would this other concept I'm working on.
MurderWeasel getting impatient

Hiya, jerk! Please don't post until edits have been completed, as doing so causes confusion/messes up the queue.

Quote:

18:48 Ruggawork I have faith in you!
18:48 Ruggawork and your ass!

Quote:

16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Iktor?
16:35 Kilmarnock Maybe Toben.
16:35 Kilmarnock hard to tell until they make out with me.
16:35 *** mib_6brm7d is now known as Irene

Things SOTFers say

Espi
Member Avatar
Death By Truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
We discussed this in chat, but Matt and Theo are buddies, sharing several interests.

I don't think Theo would be a big fan of Cassandra, but he might like Virgil okay.
V5: Cut Short

V6: Broken Down

V7: Unprepared

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply