Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sell Soul->Acquire friends; Relationships thread #who'scounting
Topic Started: May 21 2012, 11:07 PM (920 Views)
BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So, since I'm new here, I'm just going to make a thread asking for friends. Only have 1 character right now, will add more as I get them. Looking for friends/enemies/romantic interests/etc.

Matt Vartoogian

Matt is basically a fairly hardcore gamer kid. He play's primarily League of Legends, and he's expressed an intent to try to go pro after high school. He is also openly gay, and his other hobbies include involvement in GSA and cooking. Academically, his main interest is physics. He also frequently comes off as arrogant, which often irritates the people around him.

Cassandra Black

Cassandra basically is super-academically inclined with interests in French lit. and econ/finance. She comes from a poor background, and she doesn't really like people who flaunt/are unaware of their money. She also really enjoys watching basketball, although she herself doesn't play.

Virgil Jefferson-Davis

Virgil is the friendly resident rugby player. He's also into classical literature. He's super nice, doesn't like bullying much, and can at least get along with almost anyone.
Edited by BROseidon, Jun 23 2012, 10:32 PM.
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cassandra Black -- Weapon: Kama -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Palhinuk
Member Avatar
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
[ * ]
Larson would probably be in similar gaming circles, so that's a possibility.
------
"Is it perfect in our little Hell?"

Royce Chambers- "The photographer with a temper - Bunga Bunga parties, Video Games, and Vampires
Larson DeStefano- "Class clown and master prankster"
Autumn Cobb- "The drummer girl with a coffee habit" - Pardon the Dust

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Geo is a pretty hardcore gamer. Could work :)
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Delroy: I like it :)
The Living:

Matt Vartoogian -- Weapon: Unarmed -- "This isn't a game. This is evil." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Virgil Jefferson-Davis -- Weapon: Saiga-12 -- "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant." -- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Delroy
Member Avatar
Leader
[ *  *  * ]
Excellent :D

She's in your thread right now, establishing a relationship with him :P
V5 characters:

Travis Webster - Whistling party animal with a roguish smile, quick wit, and without a care in the world.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Pregame: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11]

Island: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Back home: The Webster Household, and their reactions....

Cosmonologist
Member Avatar
Cannon Fodder
[ * ]
Mitchell digs the gaming scene, so maybe he could bond with Matt over that, but he isn't limited to League of Legends. He might taunt Matt over his ignorance of other games, in a friendly way of course.
Mitchell Burroughs - "If you don't like the truth, then change it"
Finally on his way home from Challenge Accepted

dmboogie
Member Avatar
A Delicate Machine
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Michael would probably get along well with Matt, being a gamer dude.
a tribute for the dead and dying

Posted Image

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Cosmo: Sounds great

Dmboogie: Also sounds great :)
The Living:

Shangela
Member Avatar
Glitter, Whiskey, and a hefty dose of Harlotry
[ *  * ]
Hey there Brotoro (I dig the username, like, a lot)

I think that my character Brianna Battaglia would make a wonderful friend to Matt.

I'm trying to make her into Aurora High's biggest fruit fly/fag hag, so she'd have a natural affinity with Matt because of his sexuality. They both joined the GSA in freshman year, so they'd at least have known each other for quite some time.

She's also big on cooking. I'd love to have a cooking thread with you at some point. Think of all the deliciousness we could conjour up :)
Posted Image
-Credit goes to the lovely and talented Payouni of DeviantArt
Take another drag, turn me to ashes
Ready for another lie?
Says he's gonna teach me just what fast is,
Says it's gonna be alright

NOTE:I'm always looking for helpful critique on my roleplaying. If you see something you like (or don't like) feel free to PM me. I'll only get better with the more advice you all give me~

V5

V6

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Shangela, I 100% agree (also, Shangela is fucking amazing).

Have a new character, Cassandra Black. Added her info in the first post.

EDIT: Added my third character, Virgil Jefferson-Davis, to the opening post as well.
Edited by BROseidon, Jun 23 2012, 10:31 PM.
The Living:

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Since v5 is getting close, I'm just going to bump this for the sake of last-minute planning.
The Living:

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Venice likes to be friends with anybody who wants to be friends. So probably Matt or Virgil, whichever one you think fits best.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

BROseidon
Member Avatar
Fata viam invenient
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I would say that Venice and Virgil would probably get along very well, given that the two share a lot of personality traits and background stuff (seriously, guy raised by two dads vs. girl raised by two moms and both have at least one academic as a parent).
The Living:

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Cool, cool.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

Riki
Member Avatar
Winner
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I would like to see Matt & Aileen as enemies. They both share a great interest in video games. Plus, Aileen believes her opinion to be always superior, and Matt is arrogant. Perfect match for rivals/enemies, don't you think?
Fiyori Senay

Version 7
Version 6
Version 5

ChatShit

My Credentials

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply