Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Survival of the Fittest, a RPing board loosely based off of Koshun Takami's Battle Royale, with its own unique plot and spin on the 'deadly game'. We've been around quite a while, and are now in our thirteenth year, so don't worry about us going anywhere any time soon!

If you're a newcomer and interested in joining, then please make sure you check out the rules. You may also want to read the FAQ, introduce yourself and stop by the chat to meet some of our members. If you're still not quite sure where to start, then we have a great New Member's Guide with a lot of useful information about getting going. Don't hesitate to PM a member of staff (they have purple usernames) if you have any questions about SOTF and how to get started!

Let the games begin!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Little's Buddies (Thread V2); Little Boy's buddy group idea & planning thread. Organized with his permission.
Topic Started: May 15 2012, 04:36 PM (2,689 Views)
Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
As you may already know, handler Little Boy thought up an idea for some friends who knew each other since Elementary school and it's all described: Here, by Little himself.

Just like the Mimi's Popular Kids Idea, Little gave me permission to set-up an organization/planning thread, since the other one at the moment is sort of a mess and I don't exactly know what's going on/who's involved and what not. =P

So here's my effort to salvage the idea a little and keep it going strong. Woo! Woo! Woo! You-kno-...yeah.

~~~~~

This is probably outdated, but here is the list of the "Core" group of kids who knew each other since the hanabada days. :) (Credit Kamikaze)

Alexandria Ripley - KamiKaze (Sci-fi/Steampunk fan-girl)
Relationships: Jason Liam Meyers (Friend)
Jake Mordetsky (Friend)

Chuck Soileau - General Goose (Eccentric Cajun, Politics nerd)
Relationships:

Corey Esposito - CondorTalon (Laidback, Friendly, Gamer)
Relationships:

Claire Monaghan - Laurels (Regular Girl with a love of TV, Movies and Pop-culture)
Relationships:

Gray Emerson - Deamon (Skater Boy)
Relationships:

Kyran Dean - Psychadelic (Aspiring Veterinarian)
Relationships: Rutherford Roger Jr (Baseball team-mate)
Natalia Amber "Koala" Kowalski (Fellow Animal Lover)

Oswaldo Marx - Little Boy (Creative, Burn Victim and Hopeless Romantic with Daddy issues)
Relationships:

Sean Mulcahy - MK Kilmarnock (Irish lad with a love of Lounge/Big Band Music and Various Games)
Relationships:

Orbiting friends:
Rutherford Roger Jr - Un-Persona (Nice, quiet boy who plays baseball)
Jason Liam Meyers - leAloha (Loyal, friendly person and fan of MLP)
Natalia Amber "Koala" Kowalski - leAloha (Animal Lover)
Jake Mordetsky - AuraMasterFox (Smart kind, into robots)

Ciel also seems to have dropped out of the buddy group, so if you are interested to be part of it (and it makes sense) you may let me know and I'll talk about it with Little Boy. See who he wants to add and what not. Preferably someone who is *dependable* and doesn't disappear half way through.

~~~~~~~~~~

Now the core group is not the only thing we have. We also have an "Orbiting" group of people. Which basically means people who might be friends with *some* of the group, but NOT all or not as close as the rest, at least.

If you'd like to be part of this orbiting group, please post so to join or CONFIRM that you are already in/still in as one and WHO your character might be closer friends with than the rest, with perhaps a summary of your own character here (With a link to the profile please). You can even plan new relationships with the group here if you'd like.

Here's a graphic Little Boy created for this (Though, likely outdated atm): http://i.imgur.com/MuCmh.png

I even have a thread that is OPEN for anyone core group or even orbiting if it makes any sense for it to happen (For example, your character becomes a friend of my boy Kyran Dean - let me know if you're interested). That thread is located in the Memories Section and it's called: "Little Talks." The premise of this thread is where they interact and perhaps befriend each other as children in Elementary school. (Of course some of them might already be friends, but this can show the bond that later develops through to High School): http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7398377/1/#new.

- If you all have anymore questions, ideas, plans, whatever... feel free to post! :]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Claire Monaghan is still a member of the Orbiting Group. For the most part, her best relationship in the group is with Alex Ripley, mostly from Alex helping out in Claire's student film and being a girl with similar geeky interests as Claire.

Claire is hanging out with the group in this thread for reference.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Namira
Member Avatar
Null sheen.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Naomi still exists, she now has a surname (Greene).
Posted Image
SotF: Mini - SCdoes a-rolling! - PV3 Prologue ongoing!
Draw Thread! - Pathfinder! - Writing Thread!

Adequate summary of my personality
V6 Corner
V5 Kiddies
V4

MurderWeasel
Member Avatar
You've been counting stars, now you're counting on me
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hiya! Don't mean to intrude, but I saw you guys didn't have Sean's profile. I just knew he had one 'cause I fremember critiquing it. :)
V7:
Juliette Sargent
Alton Gerow
Lavender Ripley

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was just about to say the same thing. Sean has a profile now.
V6 Tributes

Spoilers, Ricky didn't win V5

Things We Say

Little Boy
Member Avatar
STICK IT IN ZEE BOOOOOOOT~~~~
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
In the interest of actually having Oswaldo be with the buddies in a thread, would anyone (core group) like to join Oswaldo for a thread?

I was thinking perhaps a summer camping/sleepover type deal in his backyard? Chilling on the porch, playing boardgames and drinking beers and the like!

As for the chart, I will be updating that very soon hopefully! If there are any changes, please notify me via PM to avoid jumbling up the thread.
V5
Posted Image Posted Image
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

NOTE TO SELF: Burns on the left side. LEFT SIDE.

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@MK and MW: Yep, apologies the list was naturally outdated. Sean's profile is in!

Also added some descriptors to the best of my knowledge. Hope that helps.

@Laurels: Since he is close to Alex Ripley in particular, perhaps Kyran might be friends with Claire as well?

KamiKaze
Member Avatar
Can you hear me?
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

I was thinking perhaps a summer camping/sleepover type deal in his backyard? Chilling on the porch, playing boardgames and drinking beers and the like!

Sure! That actually sounds pretty good. Alex is in a slow thread right now, but perhaps if I take her out... yeah! I like this idea. :3
RICHARDS/BAINES OTP!

Coming to a V7 near you.
Bree Jones- "I'm not exaggerating when I say that my fish are smarter."
Roxanne "Roxie" Borowski- "Next video? Oh man, tons of ideas, dude. Lemme get the makeup for that."

In Loving Memory

Humiliating things I caught you guys saying

Kami's Promise for v6 (doing this again)

Posted Image

Let's show that private threads aren't necessary! I pledge not to start any private threads on island in V6. If I started a thread, you are welcome to join it.

Laurels
Member Avatar
Cause what you see isn't always the truth
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@Psych Totally.
V6 Cast

V5 Cast

Chat, Art, and Fun Stuff

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
@Kami, thread will be up later today! I will link here.

All buddies are welcome to join in on it.Those in the outlining groups, please wait awhile to avoid the thread from crowding too fast! :)
V5
Oswaldo Marx --> "Chicks dig scars? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit." --> Cicada Nights
Mikko "Mike" Korhonen --> "Interesting, very interesting!" --> A Casual Question
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

"My dick did the Mexican Hat Dance and I had to suppress the moan that wanted to escape." - Casey

Un-Persona
Member Avatar
Mains Shaggy Verde
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Would it be ok if Ruth be in the orbit, since I think he would be friends with Kyran? Profile in the Spoiler.
V7 relationship thread! Say hi to my kids!
Super Spoiler God Super Spoiler

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've got nothing to do right now, Sean's only been in the halloween thread thus far. I'll get around to it.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

Little Boy
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOTF_V2/topic/7400427/1/

Thread is here, buddy's join! c:

If anyone wants, they can have their character pitch a tent and spend the night out back in Os' yard! Or crash on the couch. (Which is rather large, for the record.)
V5
V4 / Mini's

Quote:

Cake
Member Avatar
Psychedelic!
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Un-Persona
May 15 2012, 07:19 PM
Would it be ok if Ruth be in the orbit, since I think he would be friends with Kyran? Profile in the Spoiler.
Sure thing! I've added Rutherford on as a "orbiting friend" for the group.

Speaking of which - Update: Didn't we have more orbiting people/friends before? What happened? I'd like to flesh out each character's relationship list above a bit more.

*Still accepting "orbiting" friends for any of the above.

Ciel has seemed to drop out from the group, so if you have an orbiting friend and want in on that empty spot as one of the main buddies, let us know.

===

I still have a thread in Memories open for y'all, so if you want to join just let me know. :) (Optional)

MK Kilmarnock
Member Avatar
Hate, hate, HATE!!!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thread's sorta empty thus far. I joined rather late, only to be sorta stunned when I saw I was the first one.

Don't let lazy ol' me be the most productive one of the bunch, folks.
V6 Tributes

Things We Say

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · V5 Pregame Planning · Next Topic »
Add Reply